* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Color quiz

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, December 20, 2008, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merchant_Of_Death

Something I found.
http://www.colorquiz.com/

This this is so accurate for me it's almost scary...
QuoteYour Existing Situation
Sensitive and understanding but under some strain; needs to unwind in the company of someone close to him.

Your Stress Sources
Feels in an invidious position: that trust, affection, and understanding are being withheld and that he is being treated with a humiliating lack of consideration. Considers he is being denied the appreciation essential to his self-esteem and that there is nothing he can do about it. Disheartened by the lone struggle against difficulties with no encouragement. Feels he is getting nowhere; that, instead of the admiration he needs, he is consistently misunderstood. Wants to escape from the situation but cannot find the strength of mind to make the necessary decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Your Desired Objective
Wants to make up for what he feels he has missed by living with exaggerated intensity; in this way he feels he can break free from all the things that oppress him.

Your Actual Problem
Wants to act freely and uninhibitedly, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational, consistent, and clearly-defined basis.

Your Actual Problem #2
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or his reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. He attempts to remedy this by intense activity and by insistence on getting his own way. Faulty self-control can lead to ungovernable displays of anger.

FallenStar

Loki275

Quote from: Star on December 20, 2008, 08:16:47 PM
:dots:

Star Cat is not amused ^_^

P.S. I don't care if this comment gets marked as spam, I just wanted to say it.  :clap:
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

FallenStar

It's not spam, I just took the color quiz and was annoyed at the results.    :lol:

dragonfox2004

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on December 22, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
Your Existing Situation
Relatively inactive and in a static condition, while conflict of one sort or another prevents peace of mind. Unable to achieve relationships of the desired degree of mutual affection and understanding.

Your Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Believes that he is not receiving his share--that he is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that he is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave him without any sense of emotional involvement.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Feels that things stand in his way, that circumstances are forcing him to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.

Takes easily and quickly to anything which provides stimulation. Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics cleverly so as to avoid endangering his chances of success or undermined others' confidence in himself

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, and he is distressed by the lack of any close and understanding relationship. He attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as he desires them to be

wow damn very true

AliasnameTO

Mine was about half-accurate and half-generalization that would work for anybody. It said things like "You feel the need to rise above the rank and file and make a name for yourself." While that's true and I do want to lead rather than follow, who doesn't want to be better than average? I mean, that kind of thing is less "creepy accurate" than "newspaper horoscope" material.

Serika

Your Existing Situation
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources
Acutely distressed by what appears as a hostile environment. Feels she is being subjected to intolerable pressure and driven against her will. Rebellious and resentful at what she considers unreasonable demands on her. but feels powerless to control the situation or protect herself in any way.

Willing to become emotionally involved as she feels rater isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, though she tries to avoid open conflict.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

Your Actual Problem
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. Her inability to enforce her will causes her to over-react in stubborn defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for her own failures.

Your Actual Problem #2
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. This feeling of powerlessness subjects her to agitation and acute distress. She reacts by considering that she has been victimized, and insists--with indignation, resentment, and defiance--on being given her own way.
It says i suck. :S
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Loki275

Sadly this is pretty close to me, besides the stress part. -_-

QuoteYour Existing Situation
This represents a barrier between the compensatory colors which precede it and the remaining colors.

Your Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Feels that things stand in his way, that circumstances are forcing him to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.

Your Desired Objective
Wants to make a favorable impression and be rewarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, and he is distressed by the lack of any close and understanding relationship. He attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as he desires them to be.

TaintedLove

Quote from: Star on December 22, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
It's not spam, I just took the color quiz and was annoyed at the results.    :lol:
Hahaha!  Star, you can't say something like that and not tell us what they were!  Care to share?

FallenStar

Sheeee, I done forgot what it was now... I'd have to retake the quiz and right now, my computer's not being very...  agreeable...  >_>;

*kicks his computer*

Loki275

Quote from: MaidThree on January 02, 2009, 05:00:58 PM
Quote from: Star on December 22, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
Hahaha!  Star, you can't say something like that and not tell us what they were!  Care to share?

Star's probably said he was destined to one day run a fetish based website and then would marry a women he would some day learn is actually a duck.

FallenStar

A duck woman? Oh god... now that pic of Misty sleeping with Psyduck that I have suddenly has a lot more meaning...    :lol:

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Star on January 19, 2009, 04:04:38 AM
A duck woman? Oh god... now that pic of Misty sleeping with Psyduck that I have suddenly has a lot more meaning...    :lol:
ok, I know i probably shouldn't ask but you had to go and get me wondering "what the  :censored: "
Can u post?*is already regretting asking*

KasaiAisu

Your Existing Situation
Conflict and dissatisfaction of one sort or another enforce the need for the compensations indicated by the + group. - so, im an emo then?

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality. - *sigh* this wall of text is a little too much for me to decipher... *sigh again*

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. - HOW DARE THIS TEST SAY IM QUICK TO TAKE OFFENSE
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence. - im actually surprised by the amount of truth in that paragraph

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail. - Cool! I have a "fine eye for detail"!

Your Actual Problem
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem. - All i got from that was "Wants friends who are about as smart as him". Which i would say is correct. =P

Hm, thats actually a pretty cool test!

Kyrieelleison

god damn, except for one small detail that was a perfect description, interesting test you have got there
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.