New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Orihime Had to Pee- Omorashi 8

Started by Omorashi-lover, April 03, 2010, 10:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

FallenStar

I have two big questions for you, Omorashi-lover:

1. Why do you need to make a whole new topic for each of your works? Could you not just put them all in one topic?

2. Why do you feel you need to place the story in the post as opposed to an attachment? There's a reason there's an Additional Options button underneath the post as you're making it, you realize. You can upload .txt or .doc file formats (in addition to the .jpg/.rar/.zip etc for the imageboards).  I'd feel a lot better if you guys would do that instead of posting the stories IN the posts.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Squall Leonhart - SeeD Commander on April 03, 2010, 10:42:11 AM
I have two big questions for you, Omorashi-lover:

1. Why do you need to make a whole new topic for each of your works? Could you not just put them all in one topic?

2. Why do you feel you need to place the story in the post as opposed to an attachment? There's a reason there's an Additional Options button underneath the post as you're making it, you realize. You can upload .txt or .doc file formats (in addition to the .jpg/.rar/.zip etc for the imageboards).  I'd feel a lot better if you guys would do that instead of posting the stories IN the posts.   :S

Ah sorry, because it looks less annoying and has more suspension feeling when you post it into chapters. As for question 2 I don't understand you at all o.o
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

FallenStar

I don't mind if you post things in chapters; I'm talking about how each chapter you have, you've made a whole new topic for. That, to me, is quite annoying and I feel you should post each chapter in the same overall thread.

My second issue is that you type out each story into the body of the post - like my words here are within my post. I don't much care for that style of posting and I would really rather you post it as an attachment - typing it up in, oh say, Word or Notepad or something. Otherwise, I just feel it's wrong - it's probably because my first experiences were with similar ideas with forums such as Renchan, Flatchan, Shoujo Ai, etc, etc.

That is the same kind of setup I would like to see here.

Further, and this probably has little to do with you personally, Omorashi-lover, but I would wish that everyone who *does* read a story review it in one fashion or another as I feel those that go through the hard work to write one and post it, ought to get credit for the things they did well or get blame for things they need to work on.

Granted, I can't force anybody to do this, but if you people could actually do such things, it would be a very *nice* thing to do and it would make the head honcho (i.e.   Me) most... MOST grateful  :P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Squall Leonhart - SeeD Commander on April 03, 2010, 07:59:15 PM
I don't mind if you post things in chapters; I'm talking about how each chapter you have, you've made a whole new topic for. That, to me, is quite annoying and I feel you should post each chapter in the same overall thread.

My second issue is that you type out each story into the body of the post - like my words here are within my post. I don't much care for that style of posting and I would really rather you post it as an attachment - typing it up in, oh say, Word or Notepad or something. Otherwise, I just feel it's wrong - it's probably because my first experiences were with similar ideas with forums such as Renchan, Flatchan, Shoujo Ai, etc, etc.

That is the same kind of setup I would like to see here.

Further, and this probably has little to do with you personally, Omorashi-lover, but I would wish that everyone who *does* read a story review it in one fashion or another as I feel those that go through the hard work to write one and post it, ought to get credit for the things they did well or get blame for things they need to work on.

Granted, I can't force anybody to do this, but if you people could actually do such things, it would be a very *nice* thing to do and it would make the head honcho (i.e.   Me) most... MOST grateful  :P

Good, forums' administrator are usually mean, but you're not, apparently o.o
Okay, from now on I'll group all my chapters into 1 topic for my fan fictions (although I'm certain that nobody cares about it too T.T) Sorry for being annoying, sometimes I'm really annoying when it comes to omorashi becauise I'm so obsessed with it and I can't tell anything about to anyone in real life =(

Your second issue is a little challenging, I'm not that forum-type of person so I wouldn't know the convenient way of posting it as an attachment. But I'll try my best on that ^.^ Will you be mad if I continue posting in this way (by obeying solution1)?  :crying:

Has to do with me? o.0 I always give feedbacks/comments to stories I like, wether it's in EP, DA or here! Maybe you can't see me commenting on stories that are too old... Sorry about that! Well if you're talking about me, it's my honor to have time writting/drawing omorashi. Credits are not important, but I seriously hope that my stuffs are liked, at least once =X Of course I'd be happy if I get feedbacks so that I can improve myself, though recently I'm so busy that I could do almost nothing...

Okay, okay you're the greatest, loveliest head honcho!~~
=.=

Omorashi is my LIFE!

FallenStar

QuoteGood, forums' administrator are usually mean, but you're not, apparently o.o 

Whoever said that to be a good forum administrator, you have to be mean?  O.o

I try not to be mean in any facet of my life and dealings with others. That is not how I intend to operate.

QuoteOkay, from now on I'll group all my chapters into 1 topic for my fan fictions (although I'm certain that nobody cares about it too T.T) Sorry for being annoying, sometimes I'm really annoying when it comes to omorashi becauise I'm so obsessed with it and I can't tell anything about to anyone in real life =(   

You'd be surprised; from what I've seen here, there's more people into your works than mine and I'm the owner here.   :death:

Ah well... when you're a good writer, you're a good writer and that's all that matters.  =P

QuoteYour second issue is a little challenging, I'm not that forum-type of person so I wouldn't know the convenient way of posting it as an attachment. But I'll try my best on that ^.^ Will you be mad if I continue posting in this way (by obeying solution1)?  :crying:

First of all, quit crying. I'm not yelling at you... I'm just... annoyed that I set things up to work one way and people always take the opposite action.   :death:

Secondly, all you have to do is either type up your fics in notepad or Word, click additional options when you go to post, click browse, go to where the file is on your computer, click it, then choose to save (make sure you put *some* text in the posting section, though).

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy  :P

QuoteHas to do with me? o.0 I always give feedbacks/comments to stories I like, wether it's in EP, DA or here! Maybe you can't see me commenting on stories that are too old... Sorry about that! Well if you're talking about me, it's my honor to have time writting/drawing omorashi. Credits are not important, but I seriously hope that my stuffs are liked, at least once =X Of course I'd be happy if I get feedbacks so that I can improve myself, though recently I'm so busy that I could do almost nothing...

I said it had very little to do with you in particular; more like the site membership base in general. There are a lot of people here who have reviewed fics posted as yours were who have *not* reviewed any of my fics. Since the only thing different that I can tell is that your fics are posted right here and mine are .doc files, I find it incredibly insulting that people are so lazy they can't take the time to open a .doc file and review the story but WILL review a story that is simply cut and pasted into a post.

That is what I hope to change. Get people out of that mode and get them reviewing all fics that they read, and actually get them reading fics that are attachments. 

QuoteOkay, okay you're the greatest, loveliest head honcho!~~
=.=

Oh quit sucking up.  =P    Wait.... loveliest? HEY, I'M A GUY!   :death:  xD
Welp... I'm fucked...

Omorashi-lover

QuoteGood, forums' administrator are usually mean, but you're not, apparently o.o 

QuoteWhoever said that to be a good forum administrator, you have to be mean?  O.o

I try not to be mean in any facet of my life and dealings with others. That is not how I intend to operate.

I said good (did you see a comma after the good)? I didn't say good administrator are mean =p

Oh wait I'm sick of the quoting things, I'll reply in paragraphs ^-^
It's a lot easier to attract readers by using this way instead of putting the .doc document, well that's what I know...

And hey nobody cares about my fics over here! I get the least views and has almost no comments in all of them. I'm so sad that you told me mine was being reviewed T.T OBVIOUSLY, my fics are those who get the lowest in everything =(

I'm a guy too XD

Omorashi is my LIFE!

JackO

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on April 03, 2010, 11:07:42 PM
And hey nobody cares about my fics over here! I get the least views and has almost no comments in all of them. I'm so sad that you told me mine was being reviewed T.T OBVIOUSLY, my fics are those who get the lowest in everything =(

I'm a guy too XD

Speaking for myself Omo,

The reason I've not reviewed/replied to your stories, despite reading them, is because they never seem to finish, I mean like the chapter format you have, this story alone took 8 chapters to resolve. If it had been posted as a word document on its own, I might have downloaded it, read it and then commented, but I feel only now its actually resolved, am I able to comment,  (and I will do so soon, once I;ve read through the whole thing again).

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Jack O. Sparrow, Captain on April 04, 2010, 04:59:55 AM

I'm a guy too XD

Speaking for myself Omo,

The reason I've not reviewed/replied to your stories, despite reading them, is because they never seem to finish, I mean like the chapter format you have, this story alone took 8 chapters to resolve. If it had been posted as a word document on its own, I might have downloaded it, read it and then commented, but I feel only now its actually resolved, am I able to comment,  (and I will do so soon, once I;ve read through the whole thing again).

Hey don't you call me omo! =( You should've read my introduction... But I think I'm getting used to being called omo =.= People love call me omo everywhere in DA. If you're a kind person please call me Weng.

Oh okay... I think my stories are annoying, but some in DA tell me that they're not. Well I don't know, it all depends on the reader =X

Omorashi is my LIFE!

JackO

Hey don't you call me omo! =( You should've read my introduction... But I think I'm getting used to being called omo =.= People love call me omo everywhere in DA. If you're a kind person please call me Weng.

I DID read your introduction, its like a page long anyway, so you can't expect me to remember all of it, especially with my short term memory. I can;t actually find anywhere in your intro where it says not to call you Omo, but then again just with ctrl+f, i found 77 instances of Omo in that thread, so I may have missed it, I shall try and call you Weng from now on when I address you...

Oh okay... I think my stories are annoying, but some in DA tell me that they're not. Well I don't know, it all depends on the reader =X

I never said your stories were annoying, I suggested a reason why people may not have commented on the threads you created them in.

Omorashi-lover

Well I didn't recall telling anyone not to call me omo in the introduction, but I thought I put my name over there (I only remember that I've typed that introduction twice =.=) Wow so many omosss? I'm being such an omorashi freak =p Guess I'm too immersed with it...

Okay I'm getting a little confused. So basically, is it because that I've posted my stories into many threads that make it seems like don't have views or comments / less likely to have feedbacks, and not because of my stories are annoying? Or is it because that I didn't use that .doc way?

Omorashi is my LIFE!

FallenStar

Actually, the simple fact is that few people are reviewing stories at all, so it seems.

Listen up, people... I don't want to have to make a rule around here that those of you who *do* come to the fanfiction section review every fic you read (can't really enforce that rule, at any rate), nor to make reviewing fics a pre-requisite for gaining advanced membership, but seriously, folks...  As Omo... er... Weng and I both believe, we don't post fics just for you people to never comment on them.

Start making with the reviews, doggone it.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Omorashi-lover

That's a nice way of saying it, you're so... charismatic =p
Also you're pretty funny! You know in those forums I used to join the administrator are probably stern and annoying =.=
Agree with your issue ^^

Omorashi is my LIFE!