New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

If US could do Avatar they could fake 9/11

Started by Pustuilo, January 25, 2010, 02:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pustuilo

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/35622_Mahathir-_If_the_US_Could_Make_Avatar_They_Could_Fake_9-11

Avatar was a MOVIE, 9/11 was about PLANES that crashed into towers. I don't get the connection.
The guy seems like an incredibly hateful bigot. <_<

FallenStar

1.  I'd say we have our first reincarnation of Hitler

and

2. Whilst the attacks were most definitely *not* staged, there is evidence that suggests that the towers collapsing was man-made. There are a lot of documentaries that seem to point out that the Towers *could* have stayed standing even with the damage done to them.

Also:

3. I don't know about Islam, but I've heard that G.W. Bush wanted to kill Saddam because supposedly Saddam had tried to kill G.H.W. Bush before. I don't know if there's any proof to either side there - just parroting what I've heard.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Posting 9-11 theories always causes a shitstorm. Couldn't we just agree that the ones responsible for it... whoever they are, have earned 1000 lifetimes of wicked bad karma?

Also, blaming something like this on the Jews is a great way... to let everyone know you're a delusional idiot and that they shouldn't take anything you say seriously.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on January 25, 2010, 03:38:05 PM
Posting 9-11 theories always causes a shitstorm. Couldn't we just agree that the ones responsible for it... whoever they are, have earned 1000 lifetimes of wicked bad karma?

That would require all 7 billion humans alive on the planet to agree and for hate of Jews and Muslims to not ever have existed.  Not something that seems possible.   :S

QuoteAlso, blaming something like this on the Jews is a great way... to let everyone know you're a delusional idiot and that they shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

Everyone always wants to pass the buck; they can never accept that they are the ones responsible for their own lives and that nothing else can impact them.

Welp... I'm fucked...

aptom203

The Internet uses Stupidity.
It's super effective!
Faith in Humanity has Fainted.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

oramisho

Quote from: aptom203 on January 25, 2010, 06:04:27 PM
It's super effective!
what an appropriate avatar for that post.

anastyanax

...its discussion topics like these that make me glad we have governments that at least try to maintain some shred of order

JackO

Quote from: anastyanax on January 26, 2010, 02:07:41 AM
...its discussion topics like these that make me glad we have governments that at least try to maintain some shred of order

lolwut? How do governments control what we discuss? They can hardly maintain control of themselves...

I'd agree that this discussion topic is a little sore for everyone, but if you call what the US government did to 'maintain order' after 9/11 acceptable, then I'd have to disagree.

redeker

All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

tenck5k

Quote from: aptom203 on January 25, 2010, 06:04:27 PM
It's super effective!

This. I only wish I had thought of it first, though even if I had, your avatar makes it even more amazing.

And yea, it's ALWAYS the Jews' fault...I can't think of anything that would make them deserve the treatment they seem to always get.

EDIT: Edited for more better grammars!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

durachio

Even if there was a 9-11 conspiracy, he does not address any proof there.  It really doesn't matter either, it's better no matter what for the US to think it was Alqueda. Because if they somehow were to all believe it was anything but, there would be riots and many other bad results.