* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The First Day - By JackO

Started by JackO, September 27, 2009, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

Schoolgirl Wetting fanfic as promised.

The first day – By JackO

The alarm rang at 7.00 am, but Lucy was already half awake, she just couldn't sleep because she was excited about her first day starting secondary school. She had only just turned 11, but the time had come for her to move onto a new school.

She got out of bed, and looked at herself in the mirror, her strawberry blonde hair was a little tangled, but it was nothing that couldn't be sorted with a comb. She looked to make sure the rest of her face was straight for school. Deep blue eyes, check, button nose, check, thin red lips, check. Time to put some clothes on. She took off her pyjamas and slipped on a pair of new white Hello Kitty knickers, "I've moved on from wearing pink Barbie knickers" she thought.

After eating some breakfast, and drinking a glass of water, to make sure she was hydrated, she kissed her mum goodbye and set off for school. She was so excited, as she was going to see her friends again, after the long summer break. As she came up to the gates of her school, she saw her friends, in a group just inside the school, so she went to talk to them.

The morning went quickly, they had an assembly, and before Lucy knew it, it was lunchtime. She sat with her 2 friends from primary school, Eliza and Zoe, and a new friend she had made in English class, Molly. The four girls ate their lunches together, and as Lucy finished her apple juice, she felt a pang in her bladder. 'I don't know where the toilets are in this block' she thought to herself, as she continued to try to act normally around her friends.

Zoe was the loudest of the group, and also the most developed. She was talking about her holiday and how great it was, and Lucy was wondering whether to just announce that she needed the toilet, but none of the other girls seemed to be in the same situation and she just wanted to fit in, so she decided to hold on until the end of lunch.

Finally the bell rang for the end of lunch, by which time Lucy was having to clench her bladder muscles every now and then to make sure nothing escaped when her urges to pee came and went. "Come on Lucy, we're going to be late for registration" said Zoe, and Lucy was just about to tell Zoe about her predicament, when Zoe started to walk off to their tutor room. 'I can hold it' Lucy thought, 'I'm a big girl now, I've moved on from primary school', and with that, she began to think of the time Eliza had an accident a few years ago in primary school, as she walked to the tutor room.

Eliza was a quiet girl, like Lucy, and they had been taught by a fun, dynamic teacher called Mr Barnes, and he would tell them stories, not out of a book, but out his head. Eliza loved these stories, especially as he continued characters on from story to story, and she hated missing them. Mid way through one of these stories Eliza had whispered to Lucy that she 'really needed a wee', and Lucy could see that her friend was wiggling around on the story mat, and her long brown hair was going from side to side. It was nearly the end of the day, so Lucy suggested to Eliza that she could just let a little bit out, so that she didn't have to go as much.  Lucy was sitting facing Eliza, and because she was so desperate Eliza had her legs crossed (as the classroom rules said they should be), and Lucy could see her light blue knickers.

Eliza didn't have many options, so she decided to take Lucy's advice, and let just a little out. She started to relax her bladder, just a little and Lucy saw the first spurt jet into Eliza's knickers, turning them a darker blue, but then, just seconds after she saw another, bigger jet, and more, Eliza was wetting herself, and soon, as the urine was trickling down her legs and into her skirt, a boy in their class noticed and shouted "Eliza's wet herself". After that Eliza went bright red, as the whole class knew she had wet herself, and no-one had since like year 2, so she was extra embarrassed. Lucy had had to go with Eliza to the medical room, as she had started crying after she wet herself, but they sorted it all out, and Eliza was kind of alright after it, and people eventually forgot.

As Lucy finished the story in her head, it was just about the end of tutor. She realised that now, she was shaking about like Eliza had been, although it was less noticeable as she was in a chair.

"Alright year 7, I've kept you a bit long, so hurry off to your lessons now" said her tutor. Lucy looked at her timetable. She had Science in the room next door to her tutor room, her tutor would see her if she tried to go to the main block to the toilet, but she needed to go so badly, she decided to ask her teacher once she was in her science class.

She sat down on one of the stools and waited for an opportune moment to ask. "I'm just going to the technicians office to get some supplies for an experiment" said the teacher, and left the room. Lucy realised now that she was very desperate. She could feel her bladder was like a rock, and she could feel the liquids inside of her. Eliza and Zoe were talking next to her, and she was probably the only one in the class not talking, but she had her mind on other things.

She didn't want to put her hand in her crotch, even though she was wearing trousers, as it'd make her seem weird and all she wanted to do was fit in. Trying to stop herself from wiggling around noticeably, she put her legs up onto the steel bar footrest of the stool. The lack of moment combined with the boredom of nothing happening suddenly made her urge to go increase. She started to wiggle her leg, but not soon enough to stop a second or two of urine from entering her white panties. She inhaled sharply, she could not let this happen, not on her first day of secondary school. Everyone would tease her about it forever, plus she didn't even know if the school kept spare underwear for these kind of instances.

She had to leave the classroom and go to the toilet, before it was too late. Just as she was about to get up and leave, the teacher came back into the classroom. "Today, we are going to explore the wonders of Physics", he started his yearly speech to year sevens. Lucy could feel the now cold pee in her knickers, she felt the crotch of her trousers to see if they were wet, but luckily they weren't. She looked across at her friends, they were whispering to each other. The teacher finished his sentence, and she put her hand up.  "Sir, can I quickly go to the toilet?", she asked.

"You really should have gone at lunchtime, Eliza is it?"

"I'm Lucy Sir"

"Well, Lucy, please wait until after the experiment and then you may go, everyone, gather round please"

So, Lucy was left feeling on the edge of totally wetting herself, like Eliza had done 3 years ago.

"This is a ripple tank" the teacher said as he brought out what looked like a tray with water sloshing around on it. This did nothing to help Lucy's desperation. She was now at the stage where all she could concentrate on was not letting go again. The cold urine already in her knickers tickled the lips of her vagina, she was really bouncing up and down now. She tried to pull herself together, and looked up at the teacher,  and all she saw was water sloshing around.

She felt a sudden wave of desperation, followed by a warm sensation in her panties for 4 or 5 seconds before she clenched tightly and stopped it, at the beginning of this she took another sharp intake of breath. Such a sharp intake of breath that it attracted the teachers attention, and that of everyone in the class.

"Is there something wrong Lucy?" asked the teacher

Lucy couldn't speak, not only had she wet herself, (which wasn't really visible to other, due to her trousers being black), she had gone bright red.

"She's probably pissed herself" said the girl that sat in front of Eliza

"Yeah, she's such a baby" said Zoe.

Lucy was taken aback by this apparent betrayal by her friend, so much so that she had actually let a little more out into her already damp knickers.

"If you've had an accident, please go to the main office" said the teacher.

Lucy walked out of the class with her head held low. She could feel the cold wetness in her knickers as she walked, they clung to her skin. She trudged up to the main office, and a woman looked through the hatch at her.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked. 

"I've had an accident" Lucy whispered

"Pardon?" Said the lady at the hatch

Lucy burst into tears. Her first day at secondary school was going so wrong.  The woman from inside the office came out of the coded door, and sat Lucy down, thinking she was having trouble settling in.

"What's wrong babe" she said

"I just didn't get a chance to go" said Lucy, just as the woman put her hand on Lucy's leg. Immediately feeling the dampness, she realised why the girl was crying.

"Oh, well, erm...We'll have to call your parents honey, year sevens don't usually wet themselves, so we don't have any spare knickers for you".

Lucy gave the woman her mum's number, and she rang it, and within about 10 minutes, a rather annoyed looking Lucy's mum arrived. She stormed into the school office, and started to say to Lucy

"Things like this never happened in primary school, why are they happening now, you're a big girl, and big girls don't pee in their pants"

The receptionist stopped her from venting her frustration any more, but it was too late for Lucy's embarrassment, as a couple of Year 9 girls were in the office at the time, and they tittered at her mum's speech.

The only good thing that came out of this was that Lucy got to go home slightly early, but she paid for this sevenfold with the conversation in the car.

"So what happened then big girl? That made you wet yourself like a 5 year old?" her mum asked

"I just didn't get a chance to go" Lucy muttered

"Well maybe we should put you in diapers to stop the chances of this happening again"

"Muuuuuuum" said Lucy, "It won't, I promise".

Lucy's mum tutted but left it. The drive home was pretty silent. When they got back to Lucy's house,  her mum took her upstairs, pulled down her trousers, and looked at her soggy, pee stained white panties.

"Put these on" said Lucy's mum, and handed Lucy a pair of old bright pink Barbie panties, if you can act like a little girl, you can wear little girls knickers. Now go watch tv or something"

So Lucy went downstairs, and started watching TV, and about 10 minutes later, the door rang, and standing there was Molly.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you today" she said, "Zoe was really nasty"

"Yeah, well you can't imagine the embarrassment"

"You did me a favour really" said Molly quietly. "I'd been so desperate I'd been spurting since registration, but thanks to your distraction, I let out just enough to make it through the lesson"

"Well, at least some good came out of it" said Lucy

"Yeah, well I'll see you tomorrow then" said Molly

Lucy closed the door, knowing she had made a new friend for life.

Sorry it's so long and British, I wanted to draw out the embarrassment aspect of it, and I can only relate to British school ages.

Anyway, tell me if you like it :)

captainjack

I thought it was good! I'm not into the girls being that young but I still enjoyed it. As for it being very British, I will admit to having no idea whatsoever about your school system and those years...  :)

animepee

I liked it a lot, the one thing that did stick out to me is an 11 year old saying another girl pissed herself, and the teacher being okay with it, lol

but other then that, great story! :)

i give it a 4/5

also, i personally would love to see a squeal!

maybe where her mom forces her to start wearing diapers again?

AliasnameTO

I loved the scenario, and pictured her to be really cute. However, my main criticism is what I said before, about not talking like girls their age do. Although I don't know about the girls in England, nobody said "probably pissed herself" that I remember. Well, maybe if they were trying to act cool by using vulgar words, but other than that they would probably say "peed her pants" or something a little less rough.

And it struck me oddly that the school nurse was nicer about her accident than her mom. I'd expect a little more compassion from her parent and more detached sympathy from the nurse. Something like "Girls hardly ever have accidents at your age, you should pay more attention to getting to the bathroom or the other kids might tease you." And her mother could still make her wear diapers, but I'm sure her daughter was having enough trauma without her help.

For a first attempt though, really imaginative. With just a little more work on the technical side you'd have amazing stories.

animepee

Quote from: AliasnameTO on September 30, 2009, 11:07:47 PM
I loved the scenario, and pictured her to be really cute. However, my main criticism is what I said before, about not talking like girls their age do. Although I don't know about the girls in England, nobody said "probably pissed herself" that I remember. Well, maybe if they were trying to act cool by using vulgar words, but other than that they would probably say "peed her pants" or something a little less rough.

And it struck me oddly that the school nurse was nicer about her accident than her mom. I'd expect a little more compassion from her parent and more detached sympathy from the nurse. Something like "Girls hardly ever have accidents at your age, you should pay more attention to getting to the bathroom or the other kids might tease you." And her mother could still make her wear diapers, but I'm sure her daughter was having enough trauma without her help.

For a first attempt though, really imaginative. With just a little more work on the technical side you'd have amazing stories.

I think very similar to how you do, i was multi-tasking a lot of things so i didn't have time to write a detailed response. But i do agree, her mom was a little mean, its not that uncommon for 11 year old's to have accidents.

With AliasnameTO's suggestions in place i would have definitely rated this at least a 9/10!

On the topic of the next chapter, would 11 be to young to supposedly 'like' wearing diapers?
It doesn't really seem like it to me, but when i made that suggestion that's more what i was leaning towards

captainjack

Quote from: animepee on October 01, 2009, 12:08:21 AM

On the topic of the next chapter, would 11 be to young to supposedly 'like' wearing diapers?
It doesn't really seem like it to me, but when i made that suggestion that's more what i was leaning towards

Yeaaaah, it doesn't at all seem like it to me either. That seems definately like an age where that would be one of the worst possible things that could happen to her, especially if any classmates found out.. but I guess thats kinda part of the fun of reading if you're into that sort of ultra humilating aspect (which I very much am!)

So I guess what i'm saying is JackO, a sequel with more wetting and some forced diaper wearing would be A-OK by me haha

JackO

Thanks guys for all the comments, I'll address the critiscisms also if you don't mind.

My experience with things such as the language in schools, is that in the north of England, most people say piss instead of pee anyway, and in my old school at least teachers had no control over classes, so it didn't feel too weird for me, but I'll try and take that into account next time.

On the mum/nurse issue, I was going for the sympathy of the first day, plus the woman was meant to be a receptionst, and her mum's frustration at having to pick her daughter up, and also it was necessary for the 'diapers' part.

On the diapers point, I'm kind of 50/50 with my liking of them, so I might put them into the next story, but then again, I'm planning to overfill some of her freinds bladders too =]

How did everyone like the fact that Molly had wet herself a little also? Good? Bad? Leave me what you think :)

animepee

Quote from: JackO on October 01, 2009, 10:46:49 AM
How did everyone like the fact that Molly had wet herself a little also? Good? Bad? Leave me what you think :)

Oh yeah, i loved that part to! I liked how you where so detailed with the flashback, it really surprised me when her friend betrayed her like that though! That's so mean of her!
(So maybe you should make her have an accident in the next story ;))

AliasnameTO

Quote from: JackO on October 01, 2009, 10:46:49 AMOn the mum/nurse issue, I was going for the sympathy of the first day, plus the woman was meant to be a receptionst, and her mum's frustration at having to pick her daughter up, and also it was necessary for the 'diapers' part.

On the diapers point, I'm kind of 50/50 with my liking of them, so I might put them into the next story, but then again, I'm planning to overfill some of her freinds bladders too =]

Hmm, I can't imagine a receptionist would do more than shuffle her off somewhere else, but even more reason to be detached. And as for the mum's frustration and threat of diapers, that's understandable, but I can see more of a stern reaction than cruel.

As for the diapers themselves, I don't particularly like the idea, but if you want them in the story, I'm not going to complain hehe. And in any story, usually more wetting is better. :P Not to mention I'm anxious to see that girl get her just desserts also.

JackO

You two are hinting at my idea for the next story :P

But I'm not sure whether to write it from Lucy or Zoe's perspective...:/

animepee

hahaman

first thing i noticed was "secondary school" are you from canada? haha.
i liked that story. hoping for a sequel.

JackO

Quote from: hahaman on October 04, 2009, 03:28:04 PM

And the first thing you DIDN'T notice was that at the end of the story i apologized if it was too BRITISH. Much as I love Canadians, I am English. :P

animepee

Quote from: JackO on October 05, 2009, 10:19:10 AM

And the first thing you DIDN'T notice was that at the end of the story i apologized if it was too BRITISH. Much as I love Canadians, I am English. :P

I had no idea what a secondary school was, i just assumed it was like middle school lol

JackO

Quote from: animepee on October 05, 2009, 02:32:06 PM
Quote from: JackO on October 05, 2009, 10:19:10 AM

I had no idea what a secondary school was, i just assumed it was like middle school lol

I have no idea what middle school is. Whatever school 11 year olds go to :P Anyway, check out the sequel.