New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Finally a hentai for us!

Started by Taiki, April 01, 2011, 02:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiki

The thing about this topic is, yeah it's about an anime. But it's also about our RPs. And female desperation. So instead of trying to figure out which one it belongs in, I've decided to stick it in none of those, and put it right here instead.

Somebody has produced a hentai based on one of our RPs. I'm a little offended they would use it without consulting the writers, but it's a Japanese studio. So it's not like they have a means of talking to us. Nevertheless, it's a hentai. And it's based on an RP written here. It's got all of the desperation, wetting, and sexual elements intact, and it's surprisingly well animated. I love the art style.

So who's RP was this based on? Well, look at the trailer and see for yourself.

JackO

Wow, well found Chang! This is pretty great, I'm liking the art style too... and its nice to see an anime incorporating elements of our fetish into its story like that too, even if it is a bit cheeky to basically steal the concept and storyline. I'm not sure whether to be excited or enraged  :lol:

FallenStar

Imma sue. I copyrighted that character months ago.   *rant
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

If this were real... i'd be more pissed off if they got one of my characters wrong than if they used her without my permission. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Serika, you idiot! You ruined the joke for everyone else! Bad boy! Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done!   *read 
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

*sits in the corner, wearing a dunce cap*

*the class gets quiet*

*starts humming the opening song to Futari Wa Pretty Cure*
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on April 01, 2011, 04:39:26 PM
*sits in the corner, wearing a dunce cap*

*the class gets quiet*

*starts humming the opening song to Futari Wa Pretty Cure*

Speaking of Pretty Cure, that orange haired girl is pretty cute.  =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

tenck5k

Quote from: Chang Coldrum on April 01, 2011, 02:25:00 PM
The thing about this topic is, yeah it's about an anime. But it's also about our RPs. And female desperation. So instead of trying to figure out which one it belongs in, I've decided to stick it in none of those, and put it right here instead.

Somebody has produced a hentai based on one of our RPs. I'm a little offended they would use it without consulting the writers, but it's a Japanese studio. So it's not like they have a means of talking to us. Nevertheless, it's a hentai. And it's based on an RP written here. It's got all of the desperation, wetting, and sexual elements intact, and it's surprisingly well animated. I love the art style.

So who's RP was this based on? Well, look at the trailer and see for yourself.

I knew exactly what this link was. I clicked anyway. <3

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!