New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyoufiction

Started by Mizukine, December 02, 2010, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizukine

Partner, subsite, completely unrelated? (http://nyou.animegirldesp.org)

Further, if I wanted to start writing a series about a lonely girl up in the mountains with a poop holding fetish, would it be more welcome on our fiction board, or on nyoufiction?
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Serika

It belongs to Duce, the tech admin of this site, so i guess you could call it a partner site.

Anyway, if it's poop, i think you'll get a lot more reviews at Nyou Fiction. Scat is allowed here but even pee stories don't get that many comments.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

The animegirldesp.org part of the link didn't clue you in to the fact that it's hosted on the same domain as this one?  :lol:

But yeah... Duce's original host kicked him off their domain because he'd gotten DDoS'ed pretty badly... so when I talked to him about helping keep my site running well, I offered to give him a subdomain on this site - which I pay for (Duce doesn't need to pay for his subdomain because, as a subdomain, it basically runs off this site).

In essence, his site is more like a sister site to this one; if it would only work, I would love it if Nyou Fiction was only about poop and Anime Girl Desp would be about pee, but since I haven't found a good method yet for uploading stories here that people actually LIKE (i.e. no .doc file formats  :death: ), I haven't felt comfortable yet asking Duce to implement that sort of thing.

Welp... I'm fucked...