Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Facial Hair

Started by JackO, April 20, 2010, 09:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

You heard me, facial hair.

Does it complete the refined genetleman's look, or does it look stoopid?

As a guy with a beard, I'm intrigued as to your thoughts :D

FallenStar

You look like a stoopid Dweeb, so yes... having a beard makes you look stoopid.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Flyper

As long as it's well groomed, I don't see what can go wrong. I'm developing a neckbeard because I haven't bothered to shave in the past few weeks, and I'm sure I look quite silly... with the right grooming, however, even the neckbeard can probably look nice.

Iku Nagae

I have a beard and and mustache, but I do occasionally shave it down to nothing. It just depends on the mood I'm in and such.

redeker

I prefer not to have facial hair, as it usually irritates my face skin, and I'm already dealing with blackspots on me nose. So no facial hair please.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Kosetsu

I quite like having a beard, fits my look well I'd say. But I don't want it too long, just medium-short. I shaved yesterday though because it had been a while.

D_guy10

I just keep a goatee and mustache. I don't mean to look intimidating but most people tell me I do, it doesn't help that I also keep my hair long just past my shoulders. I guess it helps out on the street though, muggers probably think twice about jumping me since, to a degree I suppose I kinda look like one of them, or at least someone they'd prefer not to mess with.
Seriously though, I look like such a kid without facial hair.

Mighty Oracle

Depends solely upon the guy in question.

D_guy10

Like Oracle said, some dudes with facial hair get all the ladies and send an ominous look, others could stand outside on the sidewallk with a plastic cup in their hands and people will start giving them change.:S

For example Christian Bale in "Batman Begins", even if he was supposed to look all raggedy while he was training to be the Batman, I don't think he could pull off a decent, trimmed beard on the red carpet either.

galyathore

lol, i'm always in debate weather i look good with my light beared, me in a go-T, or even clean shaven. i have to do my hob clean shaven so i really can't find a time to find a look that suits me, but for now i'm gunna have to go with whatever the girl wants, i don't have a GF right now but i always leave it up to them if they want me to grow facial hair or not.

so there ya have it, it's a 2 way thing for me  :gunsmilie:
"Your Spirit is Comforting"

gophergun

I think it could look very refined, give an air of wisdom, etc. However, it's largely dependent on how full you can grow it and how well-groomed you keep it.