News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Accuse people you know of having pee fetishes behind their backs!

Started by DubiousCharms, October 14, 2009, 09:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

DO NOT USE REAL NAMES IN THIS THREAD, LET'S NOT RUIN ANYONE'S LIFE HERE! :lol:

This thread is meant to be a lighthearted attempt at speculation. Do you know someone you think might be "one of us"? What evidence to you have to back up this theory? Could you possibly bring it up to this person or not, or have you already? (FYI, I'm not encouraging anyone to bring this stuff up with friends or passing acquaintances, always use your own judgment!) Another fun aspect of this thread could be responding to someone else's theory and saying whether or not you think this person's acquaintance may have a pee fetish!

I'll start with a guy in my creative writing class. "C" is a pretty cool guy and a good writer and graphic novel artist, but I started to notice something unusual when I read one of his stories. It was a very creative science-fiction/action story meant to be in graphic novel form. What caught my eye however is the fact that one of the characters, while being hung upside down my telekinesis (sort of, it was actually a telepathic illusion put into this character's head), wets himself. And he describes it in GRAPHIC DETAIL. I mean, some staples of wet literature are used - "spreading warmth across his crotch" etc. The pee even started streaming down his face since he was upside-down, and then he starts yelling over and over about how another character made him piss himself.

Of course I started to speculate even at just that, because who else would describe it like that? But I wasn't convinced.

What did make me believe it more is the fact that he's constantly chugging water and then mentioning to his friends about how he has to "pee really bad" as a result of this. At this point I'm thinking he's got a pee fetish and isn't entirely ashamed about it. I couldn't bring it up to C, since we're not close at all, but if we do become better friends and start to share secrets, I might just bring it up casually.

So what do you think? Have I spotted a wetfan? And do you think you know any secret wetfans?

The_Enigma

It certainly sounds plausible.  I mean, a thing that I look for is someone who drinks a lot and then doesn't go to the bathroom after they announce they have to pee.  I'd say try to get closer to him; if he is, then you might be able to convince him to join the boards, eh?

JackO

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 17, 2009, 03:12:28 AM
There's a girl I know - actually one of my closest friends - who denies liking it (she knows about my fetish) but I think in a subtle way may like it. She doesn't show any signs of needing to pee but when she does go I listen. Sneaky eh? I got a stopwatch and counted her peeing time - average 18 seconds every time :P This hints to me her capacity at that point is around 600mls or so, which is quite impressive :D

Lol, B.u.S, that sounds a little creepy :P Timing her peeing indeed...Maybe you should rename yourself to B.b.D (Bloke Behind Door)

As for myself knowing any wetfans, I don't THINK I do, but I once witnessed a girl wet herself laughing, and she's said she's slightly incontinent, but perhaps this is just a medical problem rather than her trying to draw attention to a fetish.

akemi

I think i don't know anybody with pee fetish or at least i didn't notice but last saturday I was with my friends and one of then complain how much she needed to pee she said "I don't know how to tell you how much i need to pee" but she stayed in her chair like half hour later she stood up worring if she could arrive to toilet in time.

Oh, and also have a pretty funny thing some friends were in the bathroom and a guy opened the bathroom window while one of the was peeing, he wanted to see what they're doing. We heard the screams and then the guy arrive laughing saying "ok one pees while the other talk"  :lol:

anastyanax

I told a joke in front of this girl once and she started laughing, then suddenly screamed "oh my god I'm pissing my pants!" My lucky day. She ran towards the bathroom and my two friends and I chased after her laughing...for me, it wasn't so easy to run, if you know what I mean.

omorashikko

I used to know a girl who would use any excuse at all to pee in places other than the bathroom (with the exception of extremely public places). I won't give specific examples because it might be too conclusive for her to remain anonymous, but she's used some pretty flimsy excuses in the past. It's hard to tell if she's just doing it to be rebellious, or if it's something more... Thoughts?
意義あり!

Stripe

My friend constantly accuses me of having a pissing kink because she saw a fanfic on my computer ;__; (of course, I denied it, I just said I liked the way it was written and the characterisation or some random stuff like that)
She keeps going on about it, though, and I'm wondering whether she's doing it because she's into it herself... ;D