New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

GF Problems

Started by Newp, September 11, 2009, 07:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newp

Well guys I'm having GF problems. Please read everything before looking at her.

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me. I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless. So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb. Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.
Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?
OR
Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's a pic of my GF: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5002/sexygrl.jpg

FallenStar

I don't know whether to laugh, to cry, or to ban you.   :lol: :crying: :ban:

CidHighwind

I feel, that somehow, this should be extended to a FF VIII joke as well.

butterman100

HAHA. thank you good sir and or madam. you just made my day. it took me a while until i realized that the picture was of a George Foreman grill. well the best advice i can give you is that the same thing happened to me at one point in time and the best thing you can do is forgive your GF and move on. trust me, if you ditch your GF now then you will regret it for the rest of your life. and as for your dad, just let it go. i mean seriously, who could resist putting his meat in a GF like that sweet thing anyway?
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

TaintedLove

This is a unique, creative joke =_= (because apparently some people can't pick up on sarcam without it being shoved in their face with a smiley)

butterman100

Quote from: TaintedLove on September 12, 2009, 08:17:06 AM
This is a unique, creative joke =_= (because apparently some people can't pick up on sarcam without it being shoved in their face with a smiley)
which is exactly why the internet is desperately in need for a sarcasm font. no seriously someone invent one. it's pretty hard sometimes to pick up on sarcasm in text.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

The_Enigma

Tease post is teasy.

However, that being the first time I read that joke, I found it quite humorous.  Good show, chap!

Doom_Guard

Older than the internet. Every repost is a repost of a repost.

Dissident

QuoteI catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off.

This makes so much more sense re-reading it.  "GF got turned off."? Really? who says that? haha

Ocelot

animepee

I got a good laugh out of this

Except i read halfway down, then saw the "sexygirl.jpg" and clicked on that before i finished reading

lmao

mdunham1440

oh haha i get it now!

lol nice one!

damn took me long enough, i kept thinking holy crap holy crap thats just wrong! then i founf the picture of the grill, none the less i would be way more pissed off if someone used my grill without asking!

highoncrackandpcp

this reminds me of the time i had my meat in my dad's girl

..woah

Faust

-_-........>_<........... :lol:

That was a good one man.

akemi

LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol:
but seriously the better option is... hide it!! or her O.o