* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fetishes/sex acts YOU find weird!

Started by DubiousCharms, August 03, 2009, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

Quote from: FallenStar on December 10, 2009, 03:54:31 AM
Quote from: JackO on December 09, 2009, 09:45:24 AM
Just to say, I love the fact there;s someone like me, who either types in the dark and so finds the semicolon instead of the colon, or like me is too lazy to stretch the extra half an inch to it =D

Also eggs...I'd have to agree that I don;t see how eggs could be at all fun, but hey they seem to be for some.

I type in the dark too to save on electricity and I make more than my fair share of typos. The difference between me and the rest of humanity? I spellcheck as I go along with my eyes instead of Firefox.  xD

I use google chrome dammit, and I'm too lazy to reach for the apostrophe, its not a typo  :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: JackO on December 10, 2009, 07:56:22 AM
I use google chrome dammit, and I'm too lazy to reach for the apostrophe, its not a typo  :lol:

You using google chrome and me *not* using Firefox to spellcheck... how does that even relate? O.o

I was saying that I constantly spellcheck with my eyes as I type so that if I make a typo, I've almost already instantly erased it. That's why I seem to make few typos. I still misspell things from time to time and I do still make typos when I hit enter by accident or without noticing my errors, but it's a lot more less frequent than others.  xP

Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Quote from: FallenStar on December 10, 2009, 08:33:57 AM

You using google chrome and me *not* using Firefox to spellcheck... how does that even relate? O.o

I was saying that I constantly spellcheck with my eyes as I type so that if I make a typo, I've almost already instantly erased it. That's why I seem to make few typos. I still misspell things from time to time and I do still make typos when I hit enter by accident or without noticing my errors, but it's a lot more less frequent than others.  xP

Yeah I do that, you know I can be a grammar nazi at times, but its not mis-spellings or typos i was talking about though. I was talking about my habit of using the semi-colon instead of the apostrophe pretty much intentionally, as its easier to reach.

Laziness FTW  :lol:

tenck5k

Quote from: FallenStar on December 10, 2009, 08:33:57 AM

"a lot more less frequent than others." >.>;
*calls in the Grammar Nazis/Police*

Oh the Irony!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

FallenStar

Quote from: JackO on December 10, 2009, 01:23:09 PM
Yeah I do that, you know I can be a grammar nazi at times, but its not mis-spellings or typos i was talking about though. I was talking about my habit of using the semi-colon instead of the apostrophe pretty much intentionally, as its easier to reach.

Wait, I constantly remind people about their grammar and YOU'RE the grammar nazi? I think some wires got crossed here.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Quote from: FallenStar on December 11, 2009, 05:05:46 PM
Quote from: JackO on December 10, 2009, 01:23:09 PM

Wait, I constantly remind people about their grammar and YOU'RE the grammar nazi? I think some wires got crossed here.   :lol:

I'm a grammar nazi most of the time when it comes to youtube comments or other things like that, you probably won't have seen my grammar nazi side, due to the fact you type so damn accurately.  :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: JackO on December 12, 2009, 03:27:07 AM
I'm a grammar nazi most of the time when it comes to youtube comments or other things like that, you probably won't have seen my grammar nazi side, due to the fact you type so damn accurately.  :lol:

In correcting your speech, the following is the result:

"I'm a grammar nazi most of the time when it comes to Youtube comments or other things like that; you probably won't have seen my grammar nazi side due to the fact you type so damn accurately. :lol:  "

Now, naturally, I would response with:

"Thank you. It's nice to actually be complimented on having good grammar as opposed to idiots who type like this -  "Dis iz teh net. I dunt haff 2 tpe wright. Stp bein an grammer nasi. Your nt a engrish techer."

>.>
<.<

*runs*

Welp... I'm fucked...

tenck5k

Quote from: FallenStar on December 12, 2009, 08:26:46 AM
Quote from: JackO on December 12, 2009, 03:27:07 AM

In correcting your speech, the following is the result:

"I'm a grammar nazi most of the time when it comes to Youtube comments or other things like that; you probably won't have seen my grammar nazi side due to the fact you type so damn accurately. :lol:  "

Now, naturally, I would response with:

"Thank you. It's nice to actually be complimented on having good grammar as opposed to idiots who type like this -  "Dis iz teh net. I dunt haff 2 tpe wright. Stp bein an grammer nasi. Your nt a engrish techer."

>.>
<.<

*runs*

And then the newb had to go and point out what may have been the only grammar mistake of FallenStar to ever grace these forums? What have I DONE?! *Goes into hiding*

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

FallenStar

See, even us Grammar Nazis can make mistakes.  xD

That wasn't a spelling mistake, though;  that was a "MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE SO I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESPOND AND RESPONSE" error.   (I think they call that a 405 error) :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

tenck5k

Quote from: FallenStar on December 12, 2009, 11:19:10 AM
See, even us Grammar Nazis can make mistakes.  xD

That wasn't a spelling mistake, though;  that was a "MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE SO I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESPOND AND RESPONSE" error.   (I think they call that a 405 error) :lol:

no no no, I didn't mean that. Look at my post before that one. I quoted the line "a lot more less frequent than others" in it...yea.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

FallenStar

Nevertheless, I did make a typo and thus, ought to be reamed accordingly.   :gunsmilie:

So... who wants to kick the Grammar Nazi's ass today?   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Quote from: FallenStar on December 13, 2009, 08:35:06 AM
Nevertheless, I did make a typo and thus, ought to be reamed accordingly.   :gunsmilie:

So... who wants to kick the Grammar Nazi's ass today?   :lol:

I'd just like to point out that you mis-spelled re-named.  :lol:

So in answer to your question...me :D

I'm just sorry I had to point that out  :blush:

*hides*

FallenStar

You misunderstood, JackO.  I don't think I should be renamed; I think I should be reamed, as in anally fucked with a ten foot dildo.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

DubiousCharms

As someone who would someday like to peg some dude, I fully support this.

Wasn't this thread about something... else?  :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: DubiousCharms on December 13, 2009, 10:46:50 AM
As someone who would someday like to peg some dude, I fully support this.

Wasn't this thread about something... else?  :lol:

I'm not sure if I should feel complimented or insulted by that comment.  xD

And sometimes, yeah... topics diverge wildly from how things start.  This might partially be my fault, so, sorry.  :)
Welp... I'm fucked...