New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Final Fantasy-themed Desperation Hurt 'N Heal

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrieelleison

Penelo who is having a load of fun tormenting the other girls, decides to set a trap in the nearby, for once open, toilet. she drops a thunder gem into the toilet water and waits, unfortunatly Yuna is the first person other than Penelo to realize the toilet is free, as Yuna shuts the door and gets ready to empty her bladder, the gem goes off giving yuna a powerful shock and sending her running out of toilet, much to Penelo's amusement

Yuna -2 Penelo +1
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

r3

Penelo realises that in all her trying to annoy others, she's been forgetting her own desperation, and is wracked by a sudden need to pass water. Bent nearly double, she hops from one leg to the other as she realises her little trick has left the bathroom pretty much unusable.

Holding herself between the tips of her long boots, she tries to make a run for the nearest alternative bathroom, but is slowed by the need to walk with her knees together in a vain attempt to maintain control over the torrent waiting to be released.

She hears a voice as she rounds a corner, freezing with the realisation someone saw what she did...

Penelo -1, Rydia +1

(if my memory serves, this leaves Penelo on 1, so someone can have fun writing the scene where she loses control)

Faust

((unfortunately she went back up.))
Penelo fumbles her way towards the nearest bathroom, her bladder starting to call out to her again, as she is reminded of her urge to go.
However, as she approaches the bathroom, Rydia storms in, having gotten away, and slams the door shut as she checks the damage to her clothes. Luckily, it's minimal. However, she also figures she might as well relieve herself a bit since she's in the bathroom.
The noises Tourment Penelo, as she hobbles off, trying to find another bathroom.
Penelo -1 Rydia + 1
(Penelo should be at 4 now)

Mattimeo2012

[ooc] [Score Check
1. Rydia of Mist (FFIV) - 10
2. Terra Branford (FFVI) - 10
3. Princess Lenna (FFV) - 10
4. Celes Chere (FFVI) - 11
5. Tifa Lockheart (FFVII) - 12
6. Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII) - OUT
7. Elena of the Turks (FFVII) - 9
8. Selphie Tilmitt (FFVIII) - 10
9. Ellone (FFVIII) - 10
10. Princess Garnet til Alexandros 17th (FFIX) - 9
11. Lani (FFIX) - 10
12. Beatrix (FFIX) - 10
13. Yuna (FFX) - 9
14. Rikku (FFX-2) - OUT
15. Calli (FFX-2) - 10
16. Princess Ashe (FFXII) - 12
17. Mikoto (FFIX) - 11
18. Penelo (FFXII) - 4
19. Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) - 10
20. Faris (FFV) - 10
[/ooc]

Maelstrom

Elena begins looking for a place to relieve herself, when she's confronted by a frantic Penelo. Elena decides she's not gonna be forced to wait in line with this punk kid and attempts her unblockable GRAND PUNCH move. Penelo, while extremely desperate to go, easily stumbles out of the way of the pathetic attempt at a punch, which sends Elena spiraling down a hill for the second time in her life. Penelo crosses her legs tighter and continues to look around for signs of a restroom nearby.

-1 Elena, +1 Penelo

OmoranimePhan

Penelo and Elena race to the bathroom. When they finally reach the door, Elena kicks Penelo in the abdomen, opens the door to the bathroom, walks in, and slams it on Penelo's face.

Penelo -2 Elena +2

crucialx12

Elena walks out of the bathroom refreshed as Penelo tries to dash in. As she is about to enter the bathroom, Yuna slips under Penelo's arm, locking the door in her face. Penelo, starts to bob on her heels right outside of the bathroom.

Yuna +1
Penelo -1

OmoranimePhan

Penelo then proceeds to a nearby plant, but as she approached it, a monster jumped out from the pot and attacked her. She defeated the monster, but now she's absolutely desperate. She dashes over to another bathroom. But alas, Princess Garnet shoves Penelo out of the way and slams the door closed. Poor Penelo gets up, her legs shaking and pushed together, then suddenly, her urethra quivers, and she loses control. With a look of panic on her face, Penelo tries frantically to regain control, but it's too late. She stands there, still shaking, with her legs bent inward and a shocked, confused look on her face, as her crotch glistens; she puts her hands on her head, as the wet patch grows, and pee streams down her thighs. As the flood ends, she proceeds to walk slowly, her face bright red with embarrassment, and then she puts her hand on her face and softly cries.

Penelo - OUT  Princess Garnet - +1

Kenichi123

Yuna while back to flying the plane, realizes she forgot to go to the bathroom. As she looks over at the 7 water bottles she drank, she shivers. Yuna heads over to the door, only to find it has been LOCKED FROM THE OUTSIDE! Yuna listens as she hears Tiffa laughing out loud.

Yuna -2, Tiffa +1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

OmoranimePhan

Back on the plane, Yuna straps in, but the seat belt is particularly tight, which puts pressure on her bladder. To make matters worse, a storm forces her to take a longer route to her destination.

Yuna -2

Kenichi123

[ooc] Don't forget to hurt someone phan! [/ooc]

Yuna, Rushing to get something to break down the door, discovers that somethings leaking...
Drip...Drip...Drip... *bang bang bang...* Celes climbs down the window and does one of those =P faces. Then climbs back up and enters through the hatch. Yuna's bladder, Tormented, Listening to Drip drip drip over and over again, starts to urge to spill.

Yuna -3(if it can go that high) - Celes +1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

OmoranimePhan

Yuna steps off the plane and walks into the nearby house, heading towards the bathroom, only to have it shut and locked by Celes.

Yuna - 1  Celes + 1

Kenichi123

[ooc] I could have sworn i locked her in that room, Oh well...[/ooc]

Inside the house, Yuna baby steps her way around, searching for the bathroom...
She looks left, Nothing. She looks right, Nothing. Everything looks hopeless.
She walks 5 more steps and... Finds the bathroom! She bursts through the door! Heading for the toilet, she sees Celes sitting on the seat with a book in her hand and a biiiiig grin on her face.
The sound of Celes peeing echos through the room. Yuna drops to her knees. With a final look of "No way", she releases her bladder. Her panties start by getting a spot, then growing rapidly. Soon a puddle. By the time she was done, The puddle stretched 4 Ft in diameter. Celes snaps some photos, then hops out the window chuckling.

Yuna -2 (OUT)    Celes +2 or so.

ryuuzakikun

((What a charming unfolding of events. It's a shame my favorite girl, dear miss Heartilly, is getting so little attention in these chaotic festivities.))
[End transmission.]

FallenStar

[ooc] Kenichi123, your sig is too big. Please resize it if you can.  [/ooc]
Welp... I'm fucked...