* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

howdy

Started by nick_hl2, January 06, 2011, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick_hl2

:blush:
Howdy!

New member here just dropping by to say hi to those who inhabit this wonderful forum. I hope this is the start of a glorious new relationship.I came here origionally to fill the gap left by nyou3's wonderful imageboard, but have since found many interesting threads filled with content as yet unseen to me. Forgive me for lurking around without posting as I wish to first observe how the board functions (general mannerisms, unspoken rules and/or taboo subjects) I realise these may be in the general FAQ but I hate to seem like a noobie when I join a community you see? Generally I'm into the bog standard pee fetish. Desperation is good as long as it doesn't end in wetting. I would rather the subject find a bathroom or "just pop a squat" haha. I come from England, London and am working as a kitchen staff. Pay is terribl but hey at least I can come home to watch anime/play vidya etc...

ps. dear lord the captchas are hard.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Hello nick.  Before I can give you the full welcome speech, I'm gonna have toask that you redo your intro post.  You see, like zeroin already said, your post is too short.  We happen to have strict rules about that sort of thing since, well, we want to make sure that we don't get any leechers.  If you could, please edit your first post or add a new one with more information.  Since zerion has already given you the details on possible subject matter, I won't repeat it.  Again, I must reiterate that you please give us a better intro post.  We are here to discuss the fetish with others and share our views, not just post pictures.

That said, please remember to read the rules and follow them at all times.  That's all I really have to say at this point.  Please enjoy your stay.