New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello

Started by XxKatiexX, May 08, 2009, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxKatiexX

Hello. My name is Kevin. As you can tell by my username  it s a girl's name. Katie is my best friend who i have a crush on. She is almost un-approachable. I have a little fear inside because she is goth. I'm 19, black hair brown eyes and straight. anything else you wan to know ask me.

AliasnameTO

Heh, I had a crush on an unapproachable girl named Katie. But I wasn't friends with her, nor was she goth.

I know you're not here for girl advice, but goths generally aren't as scary as they appear.

Welcome, it's always good to see new people since this forum's relatively small.

FallenStar

I actually approached the girl I had a crush on, but she hated my guts.  :crying:

XxKatiexX

Katie is awesome. She is really nice and caring but has a bad temper. She has a very long fuse though takes a lot to piss her off but if she is angry you'll be lucky to not be injured in one way or another.
It is true that goths are real nice but many people don't believe that they just go by looks and automatically think that they are bad or just want to die. 
Thanks for the welcomes!

euronaut

:clap:  This is a little late, but welcome to the best anime desperation site on the web.  Hope you enjoy your experience here and share with us your interesting stories and posts.  By the way, how's the girlfriend doing:  hope you and she are enjoying the relationship.  Take Care! :clap:

samri

Crushes are OK, but if you focus solely on one woman for happiness, you may find yourself used and disappointed at an alarming rate.  Pursue many girls that strike your fancy at once.  That way rejection won't hurt and you can be the one friend-zoning the overkill if you are ridiculously successful.  Not all girls are into Desp, so you've got a lot of rough to dig through to find the diamonds.