New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Urm, Hiya.

Started by Yuki Ijuin, February 04, 2009, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki Ijuin

I was intrigued at this place from a thread in 4chan actually, don't know if this is a good way to introduce myself. Not a 4chan frequent user, but the thread caught my eye and I decided to take a look for myself. Hi all. :P

Yuki Ijuin

Oh, alrights.

I'm aged 19, Male (Sorry to break a few dozen dreams there.) Background I'd have to withhold due to rules in this forum.

Background information? Not too sure about what to disclose on that. @_@ But from my experience in reading ecchi stuff, more water/liquid = better, never failed me before. And I don't have that predesposition towards hate on squirting or watersports in ecchi mangas or animes.

packrat

Welcome to te forums Yuki.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Another one brought by B.u.S.?  Jeez.  I need to see what this topic he started looked like.  It's really working to our advantage.

Anyway, see you in the forums Yuki.

Yuki Ijuin

Looking forward to it. My country's conservative, so I don't have much stories to share. But the people here are pretty much very friendly, even though I don't really get this RPing... thing. (Was an Ex-RPer, err, non sexual kind.)

He just started a FD thread. You know how imgboards are, it snowballed into huge purportions, this place was only mentioned once though.