New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Traps: Do you like?

Started by SueRichards, December 13, 2007, 02:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SueRichards

For me, the answer is ABSOLUTELY!  A good trap can be delicious, in my opinion.

It's part of the reason I go to cons, after all :lol:

anathema

:dots: Can I have a few more adjectives and verbs please? I'm in the dark here.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

SueRichards

Ah, my bad.  I truly apologize for the misunderstanding.

I was referring to trap in the internet sense of the word, meaning a very convincing transvestite.

The term originated from the "It's a trap!" meme, and notably popularized through association with Guilty Gear's character, Bridget.

If this is too similar to the crossdressing thread, I am very sorry.  I assumed there was enough of a difference to warrant a new one.

Nightmare172

Haruhi is okay. She's the only trap I like.

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: SueRichards on December 14, 2007, 02:22:29 AM
If this is too similar to the crossdressing thread, I am very sorry.  I assumed there was enough of a difference to warrant a new one.

It's different enough to warrant another thread- I certainly don't consider myself a trap at all. I don't have the right body for it.

Since it relates to my interests I do indeed like an occasional trap.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Jubilee

I love traps~ Especially good ones. I'm fine with guys OR girls. So its fun.  :lol:

baconbit

I love traps so much. If there was an "I Love Traps" contest, I'd win first place. Traps = win.

qx2

Traps are great, especially when combined with watersports and the like.

Zenix

Quote from: qx2 on January 24, 2008, 08:52:43 AM

Agreed, though it's rarely seen. Most anime/manga(non-hentai) I've seen with traps has almost nothing to do with desperation or peeing. Hell, you're lucky if there's a bathroom scene of any kind. Which is odd since you'd think that a trap story would require some kind of desperation, if it took place in a school. Only scene I can recall with this is "Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru"

baconbit

OMG. I love you. Same here. :D

Quote from: qx2 on January 24, 2008, 08:52:43 AM

FallenStar

Quote from: Bob Right on March 23, 2008, 08:24:00 PM
Trap as in trapping someone into a desperation scene: yes.  Anything else (violence): no.

Um, no... Trap, in this case, means a very feminine looking boy... or a masculine-looking girl...