New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for both genders?

Started by omsoru, March 19, 2008, 09:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omsoru

being a male I have no idea about what this is an why.

sometimes when I masterb. I will stop for a reason, but the cum still goes out before climax, and when I get back to it, I climax and for some reason I get a pain around my abdomen, I have no idea what it is, and if it effects females, but i'm worried, even though its not exactly a serious threat, it doesn't prove a disease or a serious pain, its a short, temporary, minor pain. but it annoys me, and its only when I cum premature to climax.

any insight onto this, or anything known, if so please tell before this may become something bad, but it probably won't.
piloting the copyright pee plane

aptom203

Most guys produce precum before they climax, but usually it seeps rather than spurts. I'm not a doctor, but if you get severe pain and cum premature to climax, perhaps it's a prostate or testicular problem? Might be embarasing, but you should probably see a doctor or family planning clinic about it, because that never happens to me. (I get a faint ache if I deliberately hold back an orgasm, but that fades as soon as I let myself cum)
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

omsoru

no its not a prostate problem, I think your having it mixed up. here I'll make a step by step.

1) I masturbate
2) just before I climax I stop for whatever reason, but the spasms cause the cum to come out
3) I resume soon after
4) I climax and suffer a quick, sharp pain
5) the pain stops within less than 2 seconds and I finish.

aptom203

Huh, that still doesn't happen to me. If I stop, it aches a little for a little while, then fades.

omsoru

see, it happens to you too!

I don't know what it is, if it was prostate related, shouldn't it hurt even when I finish the climax?

idk probably just something I should ignore

FallenStar

No offense, but it's probably your body telling you to "KNOCK IT OFF, KID!" or something... I don't generally think you're supposed to do it quite that way... once you cum, as a male, you're supposed to go through a refractory period where you can't get hard for a bit while your body replenishes the energy and such needed to cum again.

Also: This doesn't belong in the "FEMALE" Ejaculation thread. (not unless you're a female)  >.>

Thus, I need to know:  omsoru, are you female? If so, this can stay here. If not, I'll have to move it. 

aptom203

I don't ejaculate even after stopping, is my point, the ache is msotly due to stuffing something hard back into my pants, if you must know! But, as Fallen said, this isn't really the place. Make a temporary account on Yahoo Questions or something ^^;

FallenStar

Quote from: aptom203 on March 26, 2008, 05:34:22 PM
I don't ejaculate even after stopping, is my point, the ache is msotly due to stuffing something hard back into my pants, if you must know! But, as Fallen said, this isn't really the place. Make a temporary account on Yahoo Questions or something ^^;

I don't see why he can't ask it on this forum - just not in a "Female" Ejaculation section...   :lol:

omsoru

sorry fallenstar,
I'm a male, its just I didn't know where to post this as the only other place I considered, suggestions, comments, ect. wouldn't have worked very well either. I'm not trying to post all over the board, I just don't know where it belongs

I see - the Random Fetishes board would seem to be the best place for this - Moving as such - FallenStar