New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Led Zeppelin - YEEEAAAH!

Started by DubiousCharms, July 24, 2009, 09:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

Being a complete led-head, I thought I'd start a topic for anybody else who likes to get the LED out! It's pretty obvious I'm a huge nerd, but whatever, moving on!

If you're not much for discussion, just go ahead and list your top favorite songs, or mention your favorite album or live performances. You can also use this to share your favorite photos! And - just because I'm a pervert - you can mention which one you'd most like to have sex with. By that I mean around the 1969 - 1975 era.

I'll start with my favorite songs, which aren't in any particular order: The Rain Song (mine and my boyfriend's song!), For Your Life (highly underrated), Ten Years Gone, Hots On for Nowhere, What Is and What Should Never Be, and In the Light. Favorite album I'd say is Presence, which I also argue is their best; it's just about the culmination of everything they've been working for their entire career.

I'd also do Robert Plant (relevant pictures below). Can you imagine those eyes looking at you after making love and/or one-night groupie sex? God, he turns me on even when he just shakes his glorious hair around...  :drool:

My boyfriend is partly responsible for introducing me. Before then, I only listened to what my sister recommended to me, which was... well, awful. We still have discussions about them and the songs, and enjoy making up their conversations according to pictures. I always love when he talks Zeppelin to me. :3

Finally, I've heard that Led Zeppelin may reform in order to fill half of Michael Jackson's canceled O2 shows. There's absolutely no way I'd get a ticket, but I'm still very excited if this is true. If that 2007 show was any indication, these guys still got it!

r3

Good to see a great band getting some love on this board. I'm a fan myself (III is the best album, this cannot be denied) - their sound is definitive "rock."

anastyanax

Wow, of all the places to find fellow Zepp fans, I didn't think it'd be here lmao. Zepp is, and always will be, my favorite band of all time. It'd be incredible if they ended up touring after all...I'd give mt left nut for tickets to just one show. Also, since Plant looks most like a chick due to his hair I'd probably have done him lol