New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Its that time of year...

Started by Iku Nagae, December 04, 2009, 08:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iku Nagae

Yes its that time of year where it gets colder and snow starts to fall in certain places, where neighbors have their Christmas lights, and where you're stuck inside studying for finals.
Yes it is time for finals/midterms for people in school. I wish you all good luck with them and study well.
Time to get my ass studying.

D_guy10

Well, best of luck to you on them tests. School year ends where I live at this time of the year so most kids are out playing till school starts in February again. Not me though, I AM DONE WITH THAT CRAP YEAH!!
I guess I still miss school days anwyay. However if a fairy/genie or whatever popped up in front of me and told me I could relive those days again if I wished it so, I'd tell them to fuck off.

JackO

Argh, exams, I'm getting to it.......

And D_Guy10, the only reason to go back to school would be to see desperate girls. Otherwise...hell no :P  :lol:

wunderwutzl

Let us praise the fact that we are no longer horny little Milkfaces but full-grown Sexfiends who no longer need a teachers permission to go to the toilet-that lovely place (SIGH).

tenck5k

Quote from: Iku Nagae on December 04, 2009, 08:13:10 AM
Yes its that time of year where it gets colder and snow starts to fall in certain places, where neighbors have their Christmas lights, and where you're stuck inside studying for finals.
Yes it is time for finals/midterms for people in school. I wish you all good luck with them and study well.

Finals, I can deal with. It's the 10 page research paper that is going to give me a bit of trouble...
I'm not really a Christmas person, a bit too antisocial for that, but happy holidays none the less!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

FallenStar

I, myself, had a bad public education life, though most of it was my own fault and nothing too severe - no drugs, no drinking, etc.... Just a lot of "getting my ass kicked"....

That being said, however, if I could go back and if I could be the person I needed to be to have the friends I'd always wanted back then, complete with GFs and... well, just having a regular high school life...  I would dump this future and return to the past.  Granted, my laziness wouldn't make my grades any better, but at least I'd have fun doing it.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

peelove64

Luckily for me I don't have to worry about midterms until February. I would hate to have to study over Christmas break  :death:

packrat

Thanx for that, and same to you, Iku. 

Now, where are those Microeconomics notes. (I have a test tomorrow at 9am)

JackO

Has anyone else told themselves they'll study, and then not, at all?

Or is it just me and my laziness?  :lol:

tenck5k

Quote from: JackO on December 09, 2009, 07:00:11 AM

all. the. time. No really, I am the best/worst procrastinator in all of existence.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Iku Nagae

Quote from: tenck5k on December 09, 2009, 09:29:29 AM
Quote from: JackO on December 09, 2009, 07:00:11 AM

all. the. time. No really, I am the best/worst procrastinator in all of existence.
Same... Need to study for a Calculus 2 Final on Friday. Neglected to do so all week. :/

redeker

Quote from: tenck5k on December 07, 2009, 09:49:13 AM

Finals, I can deal with. It's the 10 page research paper that is going to give me a bit of trouble...

Yeah, I'm writing a term paper right now on the influences of the Enlightenment on Karl Marx, and it's proving a bitch to link Emmanuel Kant to Marx...
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

redeker

Quote from: wunderwutzl on December 05, 2009, 10:30:32 AM
Let us praise the fact that we are no longer horny little Milkfaces but full-grown Sexfiends who no longer need a teachers permission to go to the toilet-that lovely place (SIGH).

I thought that would be something we all kinda liked ("exlcuding the horny little Milkfaces" part)... or is it just me?
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."