New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in cartoons

Started by doa, December 18, 2007, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKFan200

There's another small desperation scene in Home Movies in the Medieval times episode. Coach McGirk is in the bathroom and one of the teachers is asking him to get out cause he is managing a kiosk. A girl can be seen doing a pee dance.

doa

Quote from: MKFan200 on March 01, 2010, 03:43:52 PM
There's another small desperation scene in Home Movies in the Medieval times episode. Coach McGirk is in the bathroom and one of the teachers is asking him to get out cause he is managing a kiosk. A girl can be seen doing a pee dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaOMq10GxrI&feature=related  2:59

MKFan200

Quote from: rianswings on March 04, 2009, 11:16:41 AM
I know in Daria episode 12 or 13, while she's on a trip to the concert, Daria has to pee behind some trees.  Not much is shown, but the bit in the woods is pretty funny.
Found the link to the episode of Daria.
http://www.bigvidpro.com/?v=ylqvmfVHdD54dCOKXjZQkQ

Serika

There's an episode of Beetlejuice called "Scummer Vacation" where it seems like Lydia's mom has to pee. They pulled over next to a gas station with public bathrooms after a long car trip, and when Lydia's mom saw it she yelled "Oh good!" and walked into the women's bathroom. She was walking with her knees together too. This happens a minute or so before the middle of the episode.

Watching the Shout Factory DVDs since it's October. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

MKFan200

So the episode on Grossology: Flushed Away is now available on Amazon instant video.

darklok

Quote from: MKFan200 on September 03, 2014, 07:12:22 PM
So the episode on Grossology: Flushed Away is now available on Amazon instant video.

Oh, but it's not free :/. Well, is not available for me :/ (i can't pay online :/)

Serika

Quote from: darklok on September 03, 2014, 07:43:31 PMWell, is not available for me :/ (i can't pay online :/)

Off topic, but if you need something from Amazon you could always just buy one of their gift cards from any store that carries them, like Rite Aid for example. That's what i do. Put the funds from the card into your account and you can get by without a credit card.

darklok

Quote from: Serika on September 03, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
Quote from: darklok on September 03, 2014, 07:43:31 PMWell, is not available for me :/ (i can't pay online :/)

Off topic, but if you need something from Amazon you could always just buy one of their gift cards from any store that carries them, like Rite Aid for example. That's what i do. Put the funds from the card into your account and you can get by without a credit card.
I was thinking on doing that xD. (That's how i buy videogame >_>).

Zenix

I actually bought the episode awhile back, it's not worth the purchase IMO. Like maybe a 5 second scene at best.

Serika

Captain Planet season 5 episode 11, "Numbers Game" has an amusing scene right in the middle of the episode. Wheeler is having a dream where he and Linka have 8 kids, and when he takes them to the mall one of their daughters is having a potty emergency. He keeps ignoring her until 16:30 until you hear a peeing noise and she says she wet herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT1W09VxEkw

Serika

Darkstalkers has an American cartoon and it's done in much the same way as Street Fighter was. Episode 4 has a scene with Felicia banging on the door of a mansion and saying "I have to use the...!" before someone else says "Litter box?" Start at 6:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R299MO5muWM

Drying

Rick and Morty S02E04 has a short scene with Morty being desperate and Summer mentioning she already went in her pants on purpose.
There is also a (well technically four) very short reference to her peeing herself in S02E01.

Not very interesting but I encountered it while watching and figured I'd post it.
In any case, go watch the show if you haven't yet. It's fun.