Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Tess’s First Afternoon Part 1

Started by princesstess, January 22, 2008, 01:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Tess's First Afternoon Part 1

The CEO kept me busy the rest of the morning in his office and kept bringing me more coffee. By lunch time my need for the ladies room was getting very pronounced, I just never seemed to have a free moment to go. He had all this urgent work. I fidgeted and jiggled as I rummaged through a file cabinet. My nipples were hard by now and my desperate panties were getting moist from my sweat and juices.

I felt torn between my urge to ask to go and my urge to push it. I brought him the files. He slowly leafed through the documents while I stood by his desk, shifting my weight from foot to foot, chewing my lip, short breaths. I was really getting desperate in my panties. My hand unconsciously drifted towards my lower abdomen, I pulled it back ands squeezed my legs as tight as I could. I was turning red from embarrassment over both my need to go and how excited I was getting and decided I wouldn't push it any more.

The CEO looked at me.

She was obviously desperate in her panties. He searched for an excuse to keep her from the ladies until it was too late.

"Exhibit C of the RoVan Contract is missing. My former secretary must have misfiled it. Please find it for me." Exhibit C wasn't missing.

He had that do it now look. So I went back to the files and started to look through the R's. My bladder felt like it was about to explode, I made sure my back was to him and I pushed into my tight skirt with my free hand as I squeezed my legs and jiggled. I was needing to go so bad as the all too familiar waves washed over my aching bladder. My juices were really flowing and I was beet red with embarrassment, I so wished it wouldn't turn me on, but I couldn't help it. All I knew is that I really didn't want to pee my panties again today, especially in a new skirt suit that my boss had bought.

It wasn't in the R's. By now I was in such agony in my tortured panties that I started trembling from the sheer effort to not start peeing my panties that very second. I rummaged in the Q's.

He looked at her. She was trembling. It was obvious that she was practically peeing her panties and that was an incredible turn on. He longed to see her pee run down her thighs and calves. But he didn't want to go too far too fast. He didn't want her to quit right away. Didn't want more rumors to flow. he would let her go if she asked... this time. Though he hoped she wouldn't, that she really liked it. he would make her the luckiest woman on earth if she did.

I couldn't stand it any more, Part of me craved the intensity of an orgasmic pantie pee, but another part hurt too much, as too ashamed, and certainly didn't want to get fired for peeing in the CEO's office. he had been nice about it but I didn't want to push him. I still wondered if he was turned on by my distress. If I asked and he said no then I would know for sure. If he did, then maybe I had finally found a sugar daddy.

"Please, sir. May I go to the ladies?"

He was disappointed that she asked. He so wanted to say no, but that would tip his hand. he nodded.

I rushed out and headed to the ladies room, I got into the stall, hiked my skirt, pulled down my panties and pantyhose, sat and had a desperately needed pee. Part of me was disappointed he let me go. I thought about it as I peed. He seemed disappointed that I asked. Hmm.... I wondered if I should test him this afternoon.

I would try the I really need to go but I have so much work to do ploy...

(to be continued)
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

wetwulf

Looks like you have a great beginning.  I can't wait to read Part 2.  Well done.

sarnough

Not bad. The second part to this is very good and finishes this well. I like the whole cat-and-mouse game they have going on here.