New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Registration and confirmation

Started by alphamalechad, August 17, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphamalechad

I somehow managed to register and log in without confirming my account,but i wanna say that the forum can't send e-mails for shit.
Even now that i can access my account the forum can't send me emails.
This my be one of the reasons why there aren't many active members contributing and why other websites are ahead of us

FallenStar

I believe that was a dreamhost problem; nothing I could do about it.

Moreover, the site is all but dead for the most part as my tech admin has been AWOL for a rather lengthy time and I have very little knowledge of how things actually work, so... honestly, don't expect things to change any time soon.
Welp... I'm fucked...

alphamalechad

I remember this forum was doing good back in 2012,what happened?

redblue

Quote from: alphamalechad on August 17, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
I remember this forum was doing good back in 2012,what happened?

Didn't it go down for awhile? I remember we hopped from anonib to desperateanimegirls, then to this site, but I think even this one went down for awhile and omo.org popped up and a lot of people migrated there. I might be totally wrong though, my memory is kinda crappy.

FallenStar

There was a PHPBB version that was hosted on a free site, but then I met someone who was willing to pay for me to have a bigger and better site and a partner who promised to handle all of the technical stuff for me.

However, the person willing to pay eventually dropped out, so I have to pay now and my partner just... stopped coming around. I have been thinking of either shutting this place down or giving it to someone else, someone who knows computer stuff and can help with any problems anyone might have, but...

Welp... I'm fucked...