Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Random Stupid Thought of the Day

Started by FallenStar, September 20, 2015, 10:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

RSTotD

Coming soon to PS4, X-Box, whatever shitty next gen, it's "Tony Hawk's Pro Lawnmower!" Drive a souped up, pimped out riding lawnmower around the city and bust some sick moves. Buy upgrades to make your lawnmower run like an ATV and cut like an adamantium katana. Do 360 spins off of roofs and literally shred whatever it is you land on. Pepper crowds with your grass shute as you run over shrapnel and glass bottles, or run over the actual crowds to see a fountain of gore. Reserve your copy today!

(God dude, i'm sick in the head.)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

Today's random stupid thought gave me the giggles.

So, i was standing on my front porch when i heard some guy further down the block scream "FUCK!" as loud as he could. It was just a quick, angry FUCK, but it got me thinking... what if we used that as an SFX in a video game? I thought it would be neat if there were a remake of the original Double Dragon and that was used as the sound effect for the knife hitting somebody. Yeah... instead of that weird little SFX the NES had you would hear an angry "FUCK!" every time you throw the knife and hit a bad guy. xD

FallenStar

Or when you're playing one of the Terminator 2 shooter games and you hit a human soldier.

"FUCK!"

Or if you manage to tag the dog in Duck Hunt.

"FUCK!"

Welp... I'm fucked...

darklok

Actually, there is a game (spanish game) where the main characters screams "Coño" which is Fuck everytime he is hit xD. Along with other swears depending on the situation.
The downside is that the game is so unfairly hard that all that you are going to hear is the main chara swearing all the time for the entire game.. Until you die or give up xD.
(It is a Fangame done for Dross, a Venezuelan Youtuber, but the game is Licensed by Nintendo I beleave... I guess when you are famous, you get that kind of stuff :V).

Serika

Quote from: darklok on March 29, 2016, 11:13:02 AMActually, there is a game (spanish game) where the main characters screams "Coño" which is Fuck everytime he is hit xD. Along with other swears depending on the situation. The downside is that the game is so unfairly hard that all that you are going to hear is the main chara swearing all the time for the entire game.. Until you die or give up xD.

Now that sounds like something the AVGN should make an episode out of, or at least a James and Mike play. :p

darklok

Quote from: Serika on March 30, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
Quote from: darklok on March 29, 2016, 11:13:02 AMActually, there is a game (spanish game) where the main characters screams "Coño" which is Fuck everytime he is hit xD. Along with other swears depending on the situation. The downside is that the game is so unfairly hard that all that you are going to hear is the main chara swearing all the time for the entire game.. Until you die or give up xD.

Now that sounds like something the AVGN should make an episode out of, or at least a James and Mike play. :p
Actually, the guy the game is based on used to be a lot like the AVGN... So yeah, he should play it xD.