New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I'm still alive people

Started by Ultima02, May 05, 2015, 06:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultima02

Dear christ in a cup with cream and sugar.  It's been way too long since I posted on this site.

Anyway, re-introduction is in order.  Ultima02 here, and ready for action once again.  Hopefully most of the old friends are still here.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

FallenStar

Whilst I'm glad you've returned and celebrate with the rest of us, I'm not sure how much activity there is to really stimulate one's interest here anymore. I... just don't know what more I can give, especially with my utter lack of programming knowledge, lol.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Rainyday

(You can re-open viewing of all the forums to guests so they realise there's something here worth signing up for)

FallenStar

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a total derp. I did not realize that the goodies were accessible and all the other parts weren't. Damn, I feel like a total dumbass.  :death:

Welp... I'm fucked...

Rainyday

Wow, I didn't expect my suggestion would actually do anything. This is definitely good, though.

FallenStar

As I said, this was a dumbass move on my part. It was supposed to be the other way around... I don't know how I didn't notice this for this long, but now the entire forum should be visible to anyone.

Welp... I'm fucked...