New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Airport Diaper Dispenser [adults]

Started by Serika, July 10, 2013, 01:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

This was an idea that Facestab Fred posted in the request topic.

Summary: Late for a flight, a girl quickly jams a diaper from a restroom dispenser into her pants before boarding. The diaper's obviously not meant for someone her age, will her accident be less private than she hopes?

Contents: Adults, diapers, intentional wetting, humiliation, loving lesbian molestation, and scathing social satire

Now, i've never actually been on a plane before, even though i'm a wicked little snake, so i had to do a lot of research on this one. I went as far as to look up a map of the interior of a plane, so hopefully nothing in here contradicts reality too much.

Kaitlin's intended appearance.
Cassie's intended appearance.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Drying

Awesome story. Well-written too.
There's no obvious flaws in your plane layout description :P

Serika

Quote from: Drying on July 10, 2013, 05:56:29 PMThere's no obvious flaws in your plane layout description :P

That's good to hear. I think the biggest change i had to make was moving her from the back to the middle when i found out there are toilets on both ends. :p

Facestab Fred

Oh, wow. I actually had an idea for a story for a girl peeing her diapers for a security agent, but scrapped it for being too short. I love how believable this turned out despite its rule-bending nature, and Cassie's last description of Kaitlyn going all over herself sealed it for me. Saved as a favorite of mine!
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Serika

Glad you enjoyed it. What interesting luck to have put two of your ideas into the same story.

Videl1201

Great story.
As always very well written :)