New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Final Fantasy 6 - The Imperial Banquet [older teens]

Started by Serika, February 03, 2013, 10:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

This is kind of a silly idea i mentioned to Star a few weeks ago. Having Terra sit on the toilets during that timed event should have had some effect on the banquet. That would have been cool.

Summary: Terra suffers a humiliating experience during the peace conference with the empire and it is mostly Edgar's fault. Can they still end the war, and will she pay Edgar back for this?

Contents: FD, wetting, humiliation, bad language, and stupidity.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Is this why you haven't shown up the past couple of nights? I better read this then.   :lol:

EDIT: Haha... good read that one. Wish I could write to this level but I'm afraid I tend to focus more on deeper physical sensations and end up losing myself and my way. xD

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I left you alone tonight because i figured you wanted to watch the super bowl. :p
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Oh come on... I only watched that thing because I was bored and you weren't on. xD

I'm not *that* big a football fan. :P
Welp... I'm fucked...

Videl1201

Very entertaining story :)
Plus it's nice to see there are still some new stories to enjoy once in a while.

FallenStar

I don't know if anyone would read my stories but I have a hard time feeling the urge to write when people tend to complain about what format I use instead of the story itself. ¬_¬

Welp... I'm fucked...

Videl1201

People complained about the format? What did they complain about?

FallenStar

They complained that I used .doc file format and that because I did, they neither wanted nor could open the files. Ranpalan was the worst of the lot.  =/

Welp... I'm fucked...

Videl1201

Sounds like a pretty pointless thing to complain about. Anyway, if you have any new stories I would love to read them :)

I've been thinking of starting a new story myself, but I can't seem to find the inspiration lately. Every story I come up with is nothing more than a variation of the same themes as my other stories.

FallenStar

Quote from: Videl1201 on February 12, 2013, 11:06:32 AM
Sounds like a pretty pointless thing to complain about. Anyway, if you have any new stories I would love to read them :)

That's what I thought too, but apparently, people like to complain about the most pointless things in the world, so...   :lol:

Quote from: Videl1201I've been thinking of starting a new story myself, but I can't seem to find the inspiration lately. Every story I come up with is nothing more than a variation of the same themes as my other stories.

This is also something that bothers me - I keep going back to the same basic ideas over and over and over again. I mean, I like doing those ideas with differently formed girls (newhalves too) some with small boobs, some with big, some with penises, some without - but it's all generally the same sort of thing. Anime Lover, one of my oldest... acquaintances... often complained about that same thing with me... and I guess I'm finding my own interest to fall by the wayside because of it.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Videl1201

I think this is a very common problem. Even professional writers often tend to fall back on the same basic ideas, just packaged differently each time.

FallenStar

So I've heard.

Then again, trying to do the same sort of thing with characters as different as Shinobu Maehara and Videl Satan can still sometimes provide interesting results xD
Welp... I'm fucked...

Videl1201

Changing the setting or characters is always a nice way of shaking things up. That's one of the reasons why the Hurt & Heal's were so much fun to do :)

FallenStar

Except that I liked the idea of Celes trying to set up other girls to wet themselves as a means of attracting Suki and then ending up accidentally wetting herself in her horny arousal at having Suki so turned on far too much. xD   

That story plot was so... intriguing to me that I kept trying to get Mydnyght and you to agree to do it even with the other characters doing their normal routines. Which... might not have been a good thing.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...