* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Another example of how the U.S. is progressively getting stupider

Started by FallenStar, March 28, 2012, 07:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

First of all, shame on CNN for being to lazy to post the entire list of banned words. I actually wanted to read it.

Second... dinosaurs?!?! Little kids fucking love dinosaurs! We can't take dinosaurs away from kids just because their crybaby fundie parents believe the devil planted fake bones in the ground to discredit the bible.

Gee, you found a good one this time Star. :death:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Especially since fundies actually believe in the dinosaurs, according to the article, amirite?  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Fundies believe in the Flintstones. Man and dinosaur coexisting 6000 years ago, or something like that. :lol:

This is just for New York though. It makes me wonder if my state has a similar list of words.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Ultima02

Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

MKFan200

Quote from: Serika on March 28, 2012, 10:20:45 PM
First of all, shame on CNN for being to lazy to post the entire list of banned words. I actually wanted to read it.

Second... dinosaurs?!?! Little kids fucking love dinosaurs! We can't take dinosaurs away from kids just because their crybaby fundie parents believe the devil planted fake bones in the ground to discredit the bible.

Gee, you found a good one this time Star. :death:
Dinosaurs are actually mentioned in the bible, if you examine in through enough.

If you look in Job 40:15-24...it mentions something called a Behemoth.
If you look that up in the dictionary, you get these definitions.
1.A huge or monstrous creature.
2.Something enormous, esp. a big and powerful organization

There is nothing around now that can match that description...so a dinosaur would be the most logical assumption of what Job is talking about.
My pastor talked to me about this when I was in high school; and I use this often to refute both non-religious and extremists claims.

So why am I here if I'm obviously religious?...I have sins that are hard to control.

FallenStar

Quote from: MKFan200 on June 16, 2012, 03:39:58 PM
So why am I here if I'm obviously religious?...I have sins that are hard to control.

Sounds like you should go to Confession rather than come here; perhaps even pray to your God to help you overcome those sins rather than submitting to the devil's work.

Welp... I'm fucked...

MKFan200

Quote from: FallenStar on June 16, 2012, 03:54:35 PM
Quote from: MKFan200 on June 16, 2012, 03:39:58 PM

Sounds like you should go to Confession rather than come here; perhaps even pray to your God to help you overcome those sins rather than submitting to the devil's work.
I should; and there was a time I took a one month hiatus from the site because of that.

However; I did eventually come to terms that this fetish of mine is inherently part of my sexuality. I really can't deny that part.
The fetish itself is not condemnable...abusing however for sexual pleasure is; and that's what I need to control.

Besides, right now I'm here for discussing intellectual things that's unrelated to my fetish.

FallenStar

Perhaps the real question should be; What is abusing and what is merely taking care of one's needs so that others aren't harmed by them? If you've answered that question, then perhaps you are set for life.

Welp... I'm fucked...

MKFan200

Quote from: FallenStar on June 17, 2012, 03:03:26 PM
Perhaps the real question should be; What is abusing and what is merely taking care of one's needs so that others aren't harmed by them? If you've answered that question, then perhaps you are set for life.
That is indeed very true. I take that to heart.
But I digress. Point is Bible mentions dinosaurs and these people are ignorant then of those verses in Job. They should consider reexamining their position.