New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi!, everybody (n.n)

Started by Sophie1618, August 04, 2011, 11:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie1618

I'm terrible introducing myself, but I swear that I'll do my best... (n.n")

You can call me by 'Sophie'. It isn't my real name althought, but a nick that I use since my early years on internet.

I'm a brazilian girl and I'm in desperation/omorashi fetish since I discovered about my own sexuality, I think... (n.n")

I found this board sometime ago... But, I was a bit shy ('afraid' could be the correct term) to join... Even thinking that I was active on peeseach.org on that time...  :blushing:

I was lead to here again somedays ago and, now letting my curiosity lead, I saw other girls posting, and I think that it made my mind to give a try here.

I'm not only in female desperation, but, how someone said on another introduction (I was reading some to begin write mine (n.n")), it's hard dig some good male desperation stuff...

And I'm not only in desperation too... Watersports in general are awesome! (*-*)

And I don't know more to say... (:x) If you want know something, only ask. (n.n) I'm a open book...

You don't need have fear about scare me... I'm not so easy to get scared... (;P) Seriously... (XD)

And sorry if I had be terrible on my english... It isn't my native language... (n.n) I hope that you can understand... (n.n")

Finishing, nice to meet you. (n.n)

lie2hacker2

Well hello there.
Looks like I'll be the first one to say, "welcome".

And trust me, I was shy about joining the forum too at first.

Hamdiggity

THAT'S RIGHT! FACE YOUR FEARS AND LET YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT BURN BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!

Sophie1618

Quote from: Hamdiggity on August 07, 2011, 03:38:10 AM
THAT'S RIGHT! FACE YOUR FEARS AND LET YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT BURN BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!

WARNING!! CLICHE PHRASES MAKER DETECTED!! (XD)

Thanks for the welcome you two.

And I'm sorry for not being as active... I'm feeling a little displaced yet... (^.^")

Scoozums

"Laughter, it's only an S away from Slaughter"  :death:

Ah but anyway... happy belated welcome!  :clap:

Sophie1618

As some say, "better late than never"... (^.^)

Ultima02

Quote from: Sophie1618 on August 08, 2011, 06:26:56 AM
Quote from: Hamdiggity on August 07, 2011, 03:38:10 AM

WARNING!! CLICHE PHRASES MAKER DETECTED!! (XD)

Thanks for the welcome you two.

And I'm sorry for not being as active... I'm feeling a little displaced yet... (^.^")

And I thought Hamdiggity was the most epic thing ever to happen to AGD.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.