* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

So far I have 12 scenes I'm not sure how to get the other four hmmm

More things:
At level 7 you can remove the ladder at the top right of the science resource room
Not sure about the level requirement but at the top left of that room you can mix a diuretic drink and leave it on the floor
In the classroom to the left of the upper right bathrooms, you can set what time that class is dismissed by checking the computer

Important control thing:
When you place a camera, one of the buttons on the camera info menu lets you go into advanced camera setup, where you can use the arrow keys and shift and ctrl to change the camera angle, zoom and height
You need to use these controls to get a view through the cracked bathroom wall (Though the door is always in the way of the toilet so I haven't found any scenes by doing this yet)

If the scenes in the notebook are ordered
2 3
4 5

I've got Ria 1-4 // Anna 1-4 // Kano 1 2 // Mimino 1 2 3

eSPeWe

Quote from: anony123 on November 03, 2019, 01:14:43 AM
Quote from: Rainyday on November 02, 2019, 11:48:28 PM
高と
Height?
I think it's supposed to be camera quality?

Nope, it really is about height. As you can control the camera vertically and horizontally, you could increase the range of camera height. Might be needed to shine up some scenes to its potential.

Quote from: Rainyday on November 03, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
So far I have 12 scenes I'm not sure how to get the other four hmmm

More things:
At level 7 you can remove the ladder at the top right of the science resource room
Not sure about the level requirement but at the top left of that room you can mix a diuretic drink and leave it on the floor
In the classroom to the left of the upper right bathrooms, you can set what time that class is dismissed by checking the computer

Important control thing:
When you place a camera, one of the buttons on the camera info menu lets you go into advanced camera setup, where you can use the arrow keys and shift and ctrl to change the camera angle, zoom and height
You need to use these controls to get a view through the cracked bathroom wall (Though the door is always in the way of the toilet so I haven't found any scenes by doing this yet)

If the scenes in the notebook are ordered
2 3
4 5

I've got Ria 1-4 // Anna 1 3 4 // Kano 1 2 // Mimino 1 2 3

Wait, how did you get to unlock more area? I'm having 3 scenes right now but never grows beyond that. Maybe some guide might help? :)

Rainyday

I can't remember the order of unlocks but I think once you have 3 upgrade points you can hold Shift to switch to a different character which can unlock a few more scenes, and then once you've got a few more you unlock the upper right area.

I still haven't unlocked the lower right area so far ;_;

(remember, a scene might not count for a point if the camera angle of it is especially bad, check if it's in your notepad)

EDIT: Figured out Kano scene 3, it's a tricky one
A hint is that you can make her lesson end at 12 instead of 11:30 if you trap the teacher on the shelf and put the ladder back at around 10:57~10:59.

darklok

Are there any ways to change between cameras without having to go where you place them and interact with them?

Rainyday

Yeah, press the number keys on the keyboard.

Camera 0 also lets you see through the first-person view of the two other people you can control.

darklok

Quote from: Rainyday on November 03, 2019, 09:01:39 PM
Yeah, press the number keys on the keyboard.

Camera 0 also lets you see through the first-person view of the two other people you can control.
Ohhh, this makes so much more sense now...

darklok

Does anyone know if there are 5 scene with each one? Or Each has a different total?

Rainyday

The scene total is on this page:

https://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinCAMPUS

ターゲット   放尿   失禁
りあちゃん   2   2
あんなちゃん   3   2
かのちゃん   1   2
みみのちゃん   2   2

anony123

Quote from: Rainyday on November 03, 2019, 11:41:01 PM

The scene total is on this page:

https://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinCAMPUS

ターゲット   放尿   失禁
りあちゃん   2   2
あんなちゃん   3   2
かのちゃん   1   2
みみのちゃん   2   2
So Kano and Ria don't get Western toilet scenes? Also, is anyone here willing to share a walkthrough? Through trial and error I was able to get to 12 images but I'm stuck in getting the rest. Also, is there really no way to access the female bathroom in the top right area?

Rainyday

I did it! I unlocked all sixteen scenes

Hints:
Making Mimino's class end at 1200 is also the key to getting Anna's 5th scene, in the girls' bathroom

To get Mimino's 4th scene, give her the drink and trap her on the shelf and put the ladder back when she's at her limit at ~12:34

There's no way to get inside the girls bathroom, besides putting a camera through the crack
There's also no way to access the lower right section of school in this release.

anony123

Quote from: Rainyday on November 04, 2019, 08:07:24 AM
There's no way to get inside the girls bathroom, besides putting a camera through the crack
There's also no way to access the lower right section of school in this release.
Strange, since I think arabes mentioned something about "the bottom right" only being accessible at the end either in his blog or in the BBS. Could be a mistranslation, or could also mean that an update is planned soon, since the game is pretty short by his standards.

anony123

Arabes just released version 1.1 of ShikkinCAMPUS, which has five new scenes. Anyone know how  to get these?

Rainyday

Got them all, they're pretty simple this time.

Mimino 5: give her the drink and trap her on the shelf and put the ladder back at around 12:20 for a different scene than the 12:34 one

Others:
If you take away the ladder before Mimino gets there, she cancels the lab class and moves to the lecture room in the southeast wing
You can possess a 4th NPC now, he only has decisions if this class is moved.

All new scenes besides Mimino 5 need the upper middle class (the one with no important characters) to end at 11:00.

You can get everything with that.
(Probabbbllyyy at least. I can get a new Ria wetting event, but even trying a few different camera angles, I can't get it to record as complete in the notebook, anyone else have this problem?)

Rainyday

CAMPUS 2.0 tips:

-In the first 5 seconds of the game if you go straight down you can talk to the cleaning lady and decide her cleaning routine for the day
-If she's ever about to clean the male bathroom, if you're inside the only cubicle she'll clean the girls' room first

Also now it has a replay mode in the notepad!
The scenes you can replay depend on how early in the day you are (you can replay all scenes unlocked at the very start of the day, etc)

anony123

How do you get Ai's scenes? I got four of Rivera's scenes but I'm still missing one.