Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

Quote from: Zenix on March 21, 2014, 02:57:22 PM
SCHOOL updated to 5.1, but other than that I have no idea what got added.
http://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinSCHOOL

First thoughts:
>Oh wow, let's go into the scenes page and see how much stuff there is to unlock
>Every girl I've checked along the bottom row seems to have gotten a new scene so far...
>Maybe-

>No new Nozomi scene

Araaaaabbbeeeeeeessssss
Do you hate her ;____;

(New update is great news regardless. Time to actually play.)

Newp

Welp, good bye weekend. I guess I'll be playing a lot of Shikkin School

I'm guessing there will be a Nozomi scene in the next update, since it looks like she is on the 3rd bus.

Rainyday

Quote from: Newp on March 30, 2014, 01:45:34 PM
I'm guessing there will be a Nozomi scene in the next update, since it looks like she is on the 3rd bus.

(She was on the first bus)
(She got one scene compared to Haruka on the same bus who got two)

Newp

derp, so she was

I must be going blind

Then, I'd have to say, yes, there might be some nozomi hate going around. Although, I do expect some scene for Nozomi, eventually, around giving the notes back to her personally, instead of manami/sakuya giving them back (or giving it to her teacher). Would kinda seem like the only thing left you can do with her.

Rainyday

Quote from: Newp on March 30, 2014, 08:55:55 PM
Then, I'd have to say, yes, there might be some nozomi hate going around. Although, I do expect some scene for Nozomi, eventually, around giving the notes back to her personally, instead of manami/sakuya giving them back (or giving it to her teacher). Would kinda seem like the only thing left you can do with her.

Nooooo

You forget
The cookies

There's plenty to do
;___;

Newp

Quote from: Rainyday on March 31, 2014, 12:02:15 AM
Quote from: Newp on March 30, 2014, 08:55:55 PM

Nooooo

You forget
The cookies

There's plenty to do
;___;

imo, there is even only so much you can do with the cookies, though, short of just throwing them on her desk or something right at the start, and I'd think it's a bit difficult to just walk up to a pack of students and just be like "Hey, Nozomi, have some cookies, kthx." At least for like Sayaka you had a plausible excuse because she was helping, or like with Kana it being some new cookies someone made when they're supposed to be in HomeEc. It's not like there is really any opportunity to give them to Nozomi, since she's the only character that you can't catch alone at any point, as she only goes directly to her classroom and doesn't leave.

Rainyday

Quote from: Newp on March 31, 2014, 11:27:40 AM
imo, there is even only so much you can do with the cookies, though, short of just throwing them on her desk or something right at the start, and I'd think it's a bit difficult to just walk up to a pack of students and just be like "Hey, Nozomi, have some cookies, kthx."

I don't want to sound too argumentative but that's kind of exactly what you can do with Haruka
;_;

Newp

Well yeah, was just saying that beyond that, there isn't really much you can do, imo. She doesn't attempt to go to the bathroom, at any point, until the 11:30 bell, so I suppose any new route to go with her would have to go something like drop cookies on desk (like you do for Haruka) > have her ask permission to go to bathroom during class > go from there?

darklok

What about a key to lock the classroom? Or an action to take someone with you to other places?  Or close THAT bathroom?...
Or a new Pool event with her?
Or in the Bus...
There is still A LOT you can do... But still nothing happens ; _;

Lisk

Gentlemen, might I have a moment of your time?

Since everyone except Arabes and Aoi Kurage are either dead or hibernating, it's time to give up on waiting and become active once again. The dreaded syndicate is back into action and multiple secrets, plots and secret plots ( :whistling: ) are already starting to develop.

First of all, allow me to present you the English interface patch for MojiQue. That's right, just the interface patch, not the translation. Why not? Because while most of the text from the first demo remained unchanged in the latest one, there's no guarantee that it will stay that way in the full release. Besides, even though it's possible to transfer the text that stays the same between releases, it has to be done manually, and simple copy and pasting whole event pages won't work, because Aoi Kurage is still tweaking and changing the desperation and standing picture systems. Seriously, doing it from scratch when the full game gets released is easier than trying to adjust earlier translations. Ask VH translators, they know.

Second, while we're waiting for the new games to be born (and the Great Old Ones to be awakened from Their slumber), there's still a lot of other games for us to enjoy. As I've already mentioned, it's time to enter the world of Pocket Valkyries, battle maidens that fight each other for the pleasure of the crowd! But they are not quite ready yet. Proper announcement along with ver0.1 (which won't be much more than another interface translation) later this week.

Speaking of interface translations. It might sound easy and normally it is. Really, how hard can it be? Potion, heals 50 HP, 10G. Iron Sword, A long sword made of iron, [Slashing]. There may be some obscure references to 2ch net culture or the shows I'm not aware of, there may be some wordplay (AK seems to like it, but it's okay, I am already avenged), but it's not to be feared, it is to be embraced. Then you have to insert everything back into the game. Well, it's RMXP, so no problems here either, right? WRONG! Why, AK >_< =>_<=.

Anyway, here's two archive: one with MojiQue interface patch and the other with pre-patched demo. Stay tuna'd for more news.

Franklin

Quote from: Lisk on April 01, 2014, 10:58:12 AM

Since everyone except Arabes and Aoi Kurage are either dead or hibernating, it's time to give up on waiting and become active once again.

黄瀧女学園物語 chapter 2 never ;_;

MKFan200

Quote from: Lisk on April 01, 2014, 10:58:12 AM

Since everyone except Arabes and Aoi Kurage are either dead or hibernating, it's time to give up on waiting and become active once again. The dreaded syndicate is back into action and multiple secrets, plots and secret plots ( :whistling: ) are already starting to develop.
I'd like to assume that they have all ascended to a higher form of existence and are making desperation games there.

Anime_God

Since I've completed ShikkinSCHOOL I decided to give Shikkin128 a shot. I am completely lost though and have pretty much no idea what's going on. Can anyone give me some pointers to get me started?

Anime_God

Well, I figured out some stuff, but I have some questions.

Is there anything to do before 61? Is this game just grinding the same pictures with better and better cameras or is there some other type of progression? What's the point of the bus? And is there any way to speed up time? Any help would be appreciated. The translation has been a little helpful, but without the hints being translated I feel like I'm missing some important stuff.

Ambrose

No theres no way to speed up the game as far as i know, its not really about grinding you make buttloads of money if you manage to take the right pictures, desperations wettings etc etc, it has a quest system just like shikkinschool, which unlocks more items, cameras and such. For a walkthrough check out http://www.animegirldesp.org/f/index.php?topic=2436.15 scroll alittle down on this page and you find out how to do it