Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

Quotebut I recall someone saying "sowwy" instead of "sorry"
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Nanami is crying and stuttering. It's there in the japanese text as well. As for the desperation line, it's not untranslated, I just forgot to delete the original text. Will fix that soon, thanks for reporting it. Also, there's a lot of endings that depend on your friendship degree and the number of both Arisa's and Nanami's bedwetting accidents, so the game has a lot of replayability. As soon as it's finished. Them delays...

darththorin

Hey Lisk! Just wanted to say I love all the work you are putting into this. It is like Nightmare Drop on Roids. Anyway, someone mentioned they are getting  Nanami to wet every night! I cannot  do that. The diet water night I cannot get her to and it is bothering me  immensely! I mean, she drinks the  stuff, but stays dry! Is that one random, or am I missing something?

Jackkosa

To darththorin, you need to read two different books. One of them talks of a rock for a peeing diet while another talks of a rock for a sleeping diet, save before looking for the books because you not only need the event points to read the books but also to pick up the rocks at the park.

To lisk, thats why I'm holding off on different paths until the final release. But there is no need to rush yourself. I still haven't gotten around to finishing HareAme. By the way, is there any specific trick to beating Sumire's swordsmanship tournament because that final battle is pretty difficult with how the enemy fills her up with the power of water, not to mention she is already desperate. I even got the class that lessens the chance of her wetting herself.

Lisk

When a chaacter is desperate, she gets a chance to wet herself every turn (or when hit) and it increases with each passing turn, but [Guard]ing for one turn resets the counter. So guard, heal, use some EM skills, repeat until she's down. You can waste all of Sumire-specific recovery items there, you won't need them again.

Jackkosa

I was just wondering if there was a different way because I get sick of having to restart the tournament because I took more than one turn without guarding. and the only item they allow you to use during that battle is healing herbs. I also don't have any EM skills unlocked for sumire at this point.

Lisk

Save her once-per-day SP skill until the last battle and use the most damaging skills then. I don't remember if she's vulnerable to stun, but I think she is, and if you stun-lock her it would be of great help. It's one of the more difficult fights in the otherwise easy game.

Franklin

Great work on 姉-ONE-WEEK so far, Lisk.
The only problems I've encountered are typos and Arisa's inability to dash (shift and z don't work).

I'll probably type up a walkthrough/ guide in the future, as I did with Nightmare Drop.

Lisk

Typos are bound to happen, it's just an unedited text that wasn't even checked with a spellchecker yet. Luckily, I have useful tools to work with RMXP, so the process would be much easier than it was with RMVX. And I'm feeling really motivated thanks to all this support. A walkthrough would be welcome, this game can be really tricky sometimes. If only more people were reading readme files before asking questions...

tenck5k

I'm mostly a reader of the forum rather than an active poster, lurker habits, but I'll just post this real quick: Go Lisk Go! Let my words of encouragement and appreciation be like Morning Rescue to the tired office worker that is your will to continue...or something.

Also guides are useful Franklin, so if you typed one up, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only person to appreciate it!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

There is no getting off this wild ride anymore. The runes demand that I keep pushing forward, so I have no choice but to go forward. Luckily, they let me go for a while, so I can finally fiddle with the sprites. [dramatic pose]But as they did, I knew that it couldn't last.[/dramatic pose]

tenck5k

How do you get your hands on these things...
there are several things on that site, such as http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE111363.html ,which look to be awesome, and all cost money, which I can't easily spend over the internets. :(
Oh well, maybe later I'll actually try it out.

Anyway, keep up the good work, still cheering for you. :)

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Quote from: tenck5k on February 24, 2013, 03:28:25 AM
How do you get your hands on these things...
Support the authors by buying their games!

Rainyday

Quote from: Lisk on February 23, 2013, 11:53:30 PM
I don't know what this is, but that's not pee (girls who can't use the toilet)!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/af2h93

Finished this, it was a nice game overall. I was overthinking Rika's first puzzle way way waaaay too much, though.

Lisk

What was it, anyway? I'm going to start her route when I get back.