News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A poll for the gals (regarding queues, desperate times, and desperate measures).

Started by Teumessian, August 22, 2011, 09:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

I think it's about time we had a little fun with a poll (it's based loosely off something I saw in another desperation board). This one is for the ladies!

I'm willing to bet that at some point or another, you girls have all had to wait patiently for a restroom in one of those famously long queues that seem to inconveniently pop up almost exclusively in front of the ladies restrooms. There is teeth-grinding, white knuckles, crossed legs, and even a pee-dance or two, and it sucks. More often than not though, you manage to wait. However, what if you couldn't wait:

Read on, if you dare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you're at an outdoor party and/or huge social event, with lots of people, and huge queues for the restrooms or port-o-potties. There are people EVERYWHERE, and no real private places close by to run off and "pop a squat".

You really have to pee, so you jump in line. Though the line is huge, you're pretty sure you can hold it. The line moves slowly but steadily, and you try to ignore the increasing pressure in your lower tummy. As the minutes drag on, you undo the button on your jeans or loosen the drawstrings on your pants. Things are starting to get desperate, but there are no other bathrooms around, so you try to hold on.

You're near the front of the line, and though you didn't think it would come to this, you are on the verge of wetting your pants. However, there are a dozen or so women in varying stages of desperation in front of you (as I said, it was a huge line). You're holding yourself, struggling to wait your turn when suddenly, a short, hot squirt jets past your clenched lips. The loss of control startles you, and you gasp quietly out of pure surprise. Your shock quickly becomes an embarrassed blush, and though you only lost a little squirt, you feel the warm wetness soak into the gusset of your panties, which presses uncomfortably into your red, pulsing vulv......

Dammit, I'm getting carried away. I've gotta lay off the desperation fics. I'll wrap this up...

You're about to pee your pants while standing in line, and you have to make a decision, now. What do you do?

>I like making detailed scenarios. I apologize for nothing.  :clap:

Sophie1618

If I was really drunk, I could simply drop my pants and squat right there... (^.^") But considering in a normal consciousness condition (;P) I would step aside of the queue and try found some cover before drop my pants... (XD) I'm not a shy girl. To me, it's more about composure. If you simply strip your bottoms and squat, you may be seen as a exhibitionist. But if you try hide somehow, even if you fails, you will be only a desperate girl that couldn't hold it... So you can relieve yourself, don't soak [very much] your bottoms and keep a bit of composure yet... (^.^")

Your scenario is pretty realistic (maybe not about the lines lenght o.o"). I found myself a lot of times in similar situations... (^.^") But your description is great... (-^.^-) I'll search your fics to read (;P)

Teumessian

Well, from the sounds of the original article, they were all at LEAST slightly drunk.

Apparently, according to the OP, one woman basically said "I can't hold it anymore" and just dropped her pants right in the middle of the line and peed where she stood. The funny thing is though, when she did, about a half-dozen other women in line dropped their pants or hiked up their skirts and followed suit.

I guess it's harder to be embarrassed when you're a crowd.  :lol:

EnragedFilia

Wait, I didn't hear about any article. I thought you just made all this up.

Teumessian

Oh, the stuff in my first post was mostly made up, but I got the idea from another (allegedly true) post from a site very similar to this one. I think the site title was "Bladder Holding" or Bladder something. I can't remember for the life of me...

Rydia

Pops out from lurking hole...

I quite like this topic, it's interesting to see how others would react.

As for myself, I am almost certain I would just try to wait it out, slowly leaking in the process, trying to stay as low key a possible. I'm a shy person by nature, and its generally made even worse by getting caught short in a situation like this...having a tiny bladder can be quite a curse.

princessamanda

i want another option : if i wear a skirt at that time, i run into the men's restroom and use one of those urinoirs. , if they are the right typ, its pretty easy to use:P :blush:

akemi

I always go easy if I see I can't hold it I sneak into a more private place and pee there.

Iku Nagae