News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Need help from someone who can read japanese.

Started by doa, July 27, 2011, 07:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doa

Basically i found this    http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/sports/2469/1023807328/8

From what i gathered via google translation there may be a desperation scene in doraemon involving the the main female character, but im not too sure if it in an anime or manga (or just some form of role playing alltogether). So i need someone to just confirm what is in that text please, before i start to hunt through the manga for that scene.

Ps. If you take the "/8" from the end of the link it gives you a whole message board with scenes. (i think)

Lisk

It's their thing for "which anime/manga/game character you'd like to see wetting herself" thread. Here is what this anon dreams of:

Shizuka-chan from Doraemon is caught by villains and tied to a pillar. They leave her for several hours and eventually she feels the need to use the bathroom. She tries to hold it as hard as she can, but nobody comes for her. She trembles in desperation, but soon she hears a hissing sound and feels warmth in her crotch. "Iya" - squeals Shizuka-chan as she tries to stop the flow, but she is already past the point of no return. Her pee completely soakes her panties and starts to form a puddle. Shizuka-chan's uncontrollable wetting lasted for more than a minute. When it finally stopped, she started to sob quietly.

I don't think it's a scene you can find in a show/manga for kids =).

doa

Ahh dammit i thought it was too good to be true.

Well thanks, you saved me hours of looking through that manga.