New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Now how did this happen?

Started by hahahathisishilarious, July 13, 2011, 11:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hahahathisishilarious

Hi my name is Jer and I like to watch girls pee themselves, the same can go for pooing themselves but nothing more than that. As a kid I was all into toilet humor and stuff like that and my curious self found myself looking girls doing their business and I found that I kinda liked it. Never have I seen it myself out in the open (maybe not yet), then again I've basicly been a hermit much of my life. I found the site after a random search on Google, I wasn't sure what to think of the site, I thought it would be just another hentai site, but seeing a thread on the band Korpiklaani I thought "This site seems alright" so I joined.

Heavy Metal is awsome, and nothing you say can change that. *gun

Hamdiggity

Uhuh. It's okay. I prefer metal of the power variety myself. The yelling and growling get annoying.

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

I'm too lazy to type out that long name you put, so I'm gonna call you Jer, okay?

That said, you need to add a little more detail to that intro of yours.  (According to forum standards, that post is too short to be accepted as an intro post).  You don't have to put anything too personal, just some more info about you.  You could tell us how you found this site, why you like the fetish, or something of that nature.

Well, that's my two cents.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.

hahahathisishilarious

Quote from: packrat on July 14, 2011, 12:53:27 PM
Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

I'm too lazy to type out that long name you put, so I'm gonna call you Jer, okay?

That said, you need to add a little more detail to that intro of yours.  (According to forum standards, that post is too short to be accepted as an intro post).  You don't have to put anything too personal, just some more info about you.  You could tell us how you found this site, why you like the fetish, or something of that nature.

Well, that's my two cents.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.

Alrighty then, my post has been changed accordingly. I guess my tendency to brief and blunt with my introductions (goes for any site) doesn't fly here. That's cool, I'm a team player so I'll play by the rules.