New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello

Started by goodneighbour, June 07, 2011, 10:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodneighbour

Just joined this forum, wanted to say hello. I'm into the whole FD thing, obviously, and preferably poop desp. (I like pee desp. too!). I'm always on the lookout for these kinda scenes in the mainstream media, not just anime (I know it's animegirdesp but it's rare to find a sight dedicated to this sort of thing for any medium!) so I'll post any findings on the forums. I also write the odd story, though they tend to be naturalistic as opposed to fanfic for anime and such.

Peace out!

packrat

Welcome to the forums. I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Sorry for the late welcome, but I had some issues to work out with my comp.  It's nice to see another writer join our ranks, and a bit rare to see one interested in poop desp.  (I myself thought it disgusting until I saw a really well done vid somewhere.)  I'm looking forward to reading some of your work.

That said, go explore the forums.  We've got plenty to do here, and plenty of people to meet.  We have plenty of places to talk about fetish (this and other ones) and non-fetish related topics.  We do delve outside if into the realm of real world fd, but not often.

Well, that's it.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.