News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

If made by a Powerpoint way can someone interest game?

Started by Yukari53, July 02, 2011, 11:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukari53

I only can offer it by a few choice but don't programming so only power point way it can do it.  I found it by a mistake to do something else, and it is many work but it should still fun if you play it no different than rpg story game.  Some graphic too can get there, but doesn't so like some better game make things.

I think make a game, do you think you try and see it is progress and give me hint it is done somehow?  If no one test and tell me better way plus more the English to understand it what said, then I guess I only make for me.  But wonder if you like it that idea?  Also I can make wet the pants or panties and make effects some of game themes by the wet or not wet character.  What is thinking everyone that can do that?  If you interested to see a power point choice this way, please let me know this thread and I try it.

I warning though, to get a game my need to download many zip folder so it contain more so options for character to choose it that happened.  That mean, ready to use much space to store document of power point program for the point of a story to get to that you need it a power point program or reader at least to play a game.  it is free to reader by internet for just can't make own program though. 

Okay, don't know how much you understand my write, but please try and answer me if you like it this idea. :d

Estregan

Any game is interesting ;-) At least I would like testing it; no matter if it is written in RPGmaker, Powerpoint or whatever.

Yukari53

RPGMaker is you need whole version to make game that program because lite version is nothing to help make good role play game.  I keep try it, but it doesn't seem to like something that can only do by some part you have to buy full version to do it.  I can't buy it, so I can't use it.  :(
*rant

Kyrieelleison

if you do it correctly you can probably make a choose-your-own-adventure type of game, where certain choices made on one slide brings the player to other slides, it would require a whole lot of slides and pictures
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

EnragedFilia

If you understand coding, you could use this engine
http://www.animegirldesp.org/f/index.php?topic=3227
and add your own scenarios.

edit: my mistake. In any case, all of the below options would seem to be better than powerpoint.

Ranpalan

EnragedFilia, mellisa is coded in JavaScript -- knowing C would help one understand the syntax, but that's about it.  Also, Melissa isn't much of an engine, as far as I've seen, as I haven't found it particularly easy to adapt it.

That said, an omorashi game engine certainly could be written in C (or, more sanely, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).  I'm currently semi-working on one, but it is not going to be ready any time soon (unless I get some more motivation).
Always happy to get PMs/IMs