Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

New boy

Started by francescone_85, May 23, 2011, 10:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

francescone_85

Hi everyone.
I registered here about a month ago but i still didn't introduce my self, so here I am.

I'm a 26 year old boy from Italy.

I love to see desperate people, both males and females (even if I'm straight) and love to see accidents too.
I also like to be desperate myself but I don't like to wet so I when I hold on purpose I do that only at home.

I hope to have fun with you guys here and I will try to be as active in the forums as I can.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Glad to see a new face around here, though I must admit it's been a while since I've seen a male who likes male desperation.

As you can see, this is a forum themed around female desperation in regards to anime chaacters, so you'll find plenty of that here.  If you're looking for male desperation, you may have to look around and ask a few members, but I'm pretty sure we have some of that around here as well.  (In case you couldn't tell, I'm not very big on male desperation, so I don't have much info in that department.)

So then, go out and explore the forums.  We have plenty of places to talk about fd, as well as other fetishes.  If you dn't feel up to talking about desperation all day, we have forums for other things you could talk about. (Say videogames or anime.)  There are plenty of members to meet and greet, and plenty of mods to help you out. 

Well, that's that.  Have fun and see you around the forums.