Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

"New" member!

Started by Millan, April 13, 2011, 04:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millan

Hi!

So uhm...I think I registered here a while ago but didn't actually get around to writing anything yet =P

I'm a 22 year old girl from Northern Europe, where it's still really cold while most of you guys are probably experiencing spring already...I've been into desperation and wetting for ages, I liked it as long as I can remember. It was only about 5 years ago or so that I actually started to experiment with it myself though and that just made the whole thing so much better. It's still to this day probably what I like the best in life!

For reasons I haven't figure out myself I only like female desperation and wetting, the male part turns me off even though I am bisexual "normally". I enjoy watching girls hold it, preferably when I get to see actual sightings of desperation but since those are rare, at least for me, I like watching videos or chat with other girls about experiences and such. I often roleplay desperation/wetting scenarios with other girls too! I do talk to guys too so you don't need to worry, just that guys can't really share desperation experiences with me in the same way, unless of course they've seen a poor girl squirm in desperation somewhere ;)

I have written a few stories about my first experiences that are posted on another site, maybe I will link them at some point :) I have tons of more personal experiences but I didn't write them in story-form yet. I had planned to do so but sort of lost motivation to write, but they're still in my head if the motivation comes back.

So that's it I guess...The reason I'm here is that I recently found out that animated girls being desperate and wetting themselves can be incredibly sexy as well, I never really thought about it until now. So I'm really interested in videos with anime girls having accidents, games about it, pictures or series :) Mostly games and videos though I guess! I will have a look through the forum at some point and see what I can find but will aprreciate any help at finding videos and games, or other things =P

/ Millan

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm Packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Another girl, eh?  I must say, I'm glad to see another female face around here.  A rare sight indeed.  That's quite an extensive intro you've done there, and quite informative.  I'm glad to see someone post an intro like this. 

That said, go out and explore the forums.  We have plenty to do and see here.  There's the Fan Fiction section if you want to write a few stories, and an RP section if you want to join one of our many RPs.  We also have a Links Section that leads to other sites centering on female desperation should you need to use it.  If you don't feel like talking about FD, then we have a section for non-FD related topics as well.  We also have some forum games going around should you decide to have a little fun.  If you need any help getting around the forums, or don't understand something, just ask one of the mods. 

For my closing statement, I'd like to remind you to READ THE RULES.  Our Head Admin, Fallenstar, doesn't take kindly to rule breakers. 

Well, that's all I have to say.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.

Millan

Thank you for your reply :)

I have been through some of the sections quickly and found two interesting threads that I plan to respond to soon, I'm a little busy fro a few days though! On top of that I find it easier to post a decent reply if I get some time to think it through a bit first. Oh and I did read the rules, no need to worry about that! I will try my best to be active once I figure out what topics suit me around here etc :)

I have two questions to begin with however...First off about the stories I mentioned in my previous post. As I said I have a few stories up on another site already, and hopefully more to come when motivation strikes. My question is, if I want to post them here, should I simply post the link under the link section or shall I just copy/paste the whole story (or all three of them) in the story section? Might sound like a blonde question but I want to try to not screw up from the start...And I'm usually not that good with forums :)

The second question is about the avatar...I've seen a few nice ones around and I want one myself! Is it ok to sort of pick a picture from the gallery on the site and use it as an avatar or would everyone hate me if I do that? I'm definitely not capable of drawing my own one (which is why I write stories instead =P) and I don't really know where else to look for one. So again this is probably a stupid question but I felt I need to ask anyway.

I also realized that I forgot to mention a few things in the other post. As I wrote above I only like the female part of desperation and wetting, but there are three sort of categories within the wetting itself that I like more than others. With that said I think any kind of wetting is interesting and has the potential to be incredibly sexy, but there are still three things that stand out more to me personally and that I will sort of always like a whole lot more.

First off is genuine, real accidents. The kind where a girl has no intention at all of wetting her pants but she ends up doing it anyway for whatever reason. Maybe she gets delayed, she wasn't thinking and had too much to drink, anything really as long as it is not planned. She will do anything she can to avoid it but it happens anyway. Most girls I have spoken to have had accidents at some point and I love talking about it with them and sometimes re-acting the actual accident in a roleplay. In my roleplays accidents are more common than deliberate wettings at least, it's just hard to make it like a "real" accident if you get my point. I would love to have an accident myself but at the same time it scares me a lot for obvious reasons! It would be humiliating but sexy at the same time. The optimal situation would probably be if I could be really desperate in some public place to get the thrill of people seeing me in that state (It's scary but a turn on at the same time) but I would like to be able to get away to some "safe" yet public place before the accident happens, so that I'm not seen by a large crowd. An alternative I have considered is to visit a foreign town and have an accident there since I wouldn't know any of the people and the chance of me seeing them ever again are slim. I have a huge bladder however and accidents don't happen to me, at least not yet. I have made some attempts to plan my own accidents and make them seem as real as possible while still being planned. It's tough but it's the closest I get and it can still be a lot of fun. Some ofmy stories are about my experiments with this :)

Next thing is bed wetting! While I find that sexy too, it's not sexy in the same way as a girl having a real accident. Bed wetting is more a cute, innocent sort of thing. I like this just as much as real accidents and would love to find more clips on this subject, but the best thing would of course be to find another girl with a similar interest. If she's not a bed wetter we could experiment with the "hand in a bowl of water" trick and similar things, I think it could be a lot of fun. The point is bed wetting is one of my favourite things about wetting, it's simply amazing!

Third thing is a bit more rare I think (Not that the others are commonly seen but...). I have yet to find someone else who is really into fear wetting. I just love it when a girl gets so scared that she jumps in fright and looses bladder control, soaking her pants (preferably jeans =P). I'm not sure how to explain it better really, I just find it incredibly sexy. Maybe because I'm thinking if I was there I could calm her down afterwards and generally try to comfort her and make sure she knows it's nothing to be embarassed about :) It's sort of another dream scenario that I think could be a lot of fun. Anyway it's one of the sexiest things I can think of and even if I have seen a few scenes in movies I would love to see it happen for real...I would probably be so turned on I might end up wetting myself as well =P

Anyway, back to studying for me, will try to post more in some other threads when I have some spare time again :)

FallenStar

The only thing I ask about people wanting to upload stories is that they don't just upload them as the post itself; I would prefer people to attach them as files - .doc, .txt, etc.

If you click on Additional options under your soon-to-be made post, you'll see a place where you can attach either an image or a text file.

Granted, people still post their stories as actual posts, but...  :S

And I have no problem with people using images from the gallery as their avatars; all I'd ask is that they make sure to resize them so that the forum isn't stretched by a too big avatar or a too big signature.

Welcome once again to my little hole in the 'net. (Or is it a hole in my head?  :lol: )

Welp... I'm fucked...