New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What if: Part 3 "Annoying hottie"

Started by Serika, April 09, 2011, 11:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

There is a woman (or man) you are acquainted with, someone you see quite often for whatever reason, be it school, work, or anything else. This is the most annoying woman you have ever met in your life. Whatever irritates you the most is a part of her personality. She could be loud and obnoxious, or dull and lifeless if you don't like boring girls. Whatever the case, she always seems to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and comes off as a complete retard fool.

This is also the most physically attractive girl you have ever seen. Her body fits your definition of beauty and is perfect in every way.

Here's the problem, one day she walks up to you and says that she is in love with you. This woman pours her heart out and says she would do anything to be your lover, but don't expect her personality to change anytime soon.

What do you do?

tl;dr would you have sex with someone you hate? :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

UGH!! >_< Of course not!
There's NOTHING hot or sexy about a horrible personality if you ask me.

By the way...
Quote from: Serika on April 09, 2011, 11:32:10 PM
comes off as a complete retard fool.
You were right the first time there. ^_-

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Fucking the retarded is akin to child abuse, isn't it?  :lol:

Oh wait... wrong question. Eh... I don't see as how I'm going to get laid any other way and everybody annoys the shit out of me at some point or another, so why not?  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I had to think about my answer for a while, then i found someone who would fit my tastes perfectly for "best body worst personality award", and now i know the answer is NO. Hannah Minx, super hot but her videos make me want to stick broken glass in my ears and facepalm so hard my head flies off. :death:

Incidentally, i found her while looking for videos of Elvira. :lol:

Quote from: FallenStar on April 10, 2011, 08:48:54 AM
Eh... I don't see as how I'm going to get laid any other way and everybody annoys the shit out of me at some point or another, so why not?  :lol:

So as long as she at least looks like Suki that's good enough, eh? :D
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on April 20, 2011, 12:31:31 AM

So as long as she at least looks like Suki that's good enough, eh? :D

If there was a real girl that looked like Suki, I don't *really* think she'd be *that* annoying to me.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Mighty Oracle

I think I'd have no problems having sex with someone that has a bad personality, provided I didn't know them. I would gleefully fuck such a person if it was just a one night stand or something. If I am to be a lover to someone I know more fluently, however, I would rather not.

Falcio

Gha...not at all. I might as well do the opposite, but I'd definitely turn away people like that.  :S