New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow!

Started by YoungRayRP, March 23, 2011, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungRayRP

Hello! I stumbled across this site completely by accident after spending forever looking for a nice board to inhabit. It seems to have alot of nice things and a good comunity that are intrested in all the same things that I am. Now if anyone cares heres a little info about me.

Im guy, Im bi, I like desperation and accidents, and i also injoy IM roleplaying (if you didnt guess from my name)

If you want to chat for any reason feel free to message me, i look forward to hanging around on the boards!
Feel free to message me anytime for a Rp, Email or Im me at: Youngrayrp@yahoo.com

JackO

Welcome to the boards, YoungRay! I'm JackO... your friendly neighbourhood moderator. We hop you enjoy your stay on the forums and that you'll enjoy lots of RP'ing, and discussions here.  :clap:

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

You're right, there is a lot to do here, and a lot of people willing to talk about the fetish.  If you're an RPer, then you'll have a blast.  We have an entire section dedicated to that.  I, myself, am not an RPer, but Several members here love it.  Even some of the Mods and Admins do it. (*cough* Fallenstar *cough*)  If you wat to discuss stuff not related to the fetish, we have sections for that too.

Well, that's my two cents, now get out there and meet people!  Take care, and I hope to see you around the forums.

Grim

HaaHaah~~
WelcomeWelcome there, Ray~~
welcome to the forums~~

I too, am new here, haven't really posted anything cept an intorductiion buuuut... xDD
I hope to see you around :lol: