News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

April in Wetterland (teen loli, pee, scat)

Started by captainjack, January 07, 2011, 03:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

So it has been quite a long time since I posted a story up on here (over a year I think!) So I thought I was about due for one. It's too long for me to bother to paste and then reformat so I hope nobody minds that I'm simply going to attach it as a Word Document. I think its easier to read anyhow though not as many people will bother to download I imagine.

Anyways, its an original piece about a High School freshmen girl who winds up in a strange place with a strange situation. There is desperation, wetting, and some some panty pooping near the end.

Hope somebody enjoys it anyway!  :cowboy:

wow all those downloads and not one comment?
would love some constructive criticism for next time! thanks :)

FallenStar

Based on my own personal experiences, I can give you three reasons why people might not choose to review your work:

1. It's in .doc file format and 'round these parts, that's akin to anathema to get people to download and open it.

2. It's an uploaded file - that, in itself, makes it less likely that anyone would open it but isn't too big a barrier (or shouldn't be, anyway) to people viewing it.

3. It has panty-pooping - Not that we don't have a fair amount of poop-lovers here, but it would probably make it less likely for some people to view it.

As much as I hate to say it, it seems people only care about stories uploaded in posts. I wish it weren't so as I hate the idea of posting stories like regular posts, but...   :death:

Welp... I'm fucked...