News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklok

Quote from: Storm on March 31, 2014, 01:03:11 PM
Edit: I seem to have finished Haruka's quest, but I don't know how to finish Nozomi's. I watch as she gets really desperate in class and goes to the toilet when class ends, but nothing happens. And entering the bathroom leads to a game over.
Did you use the notebook? You need to give the book to the teacher at the begining of the class, then wait and when the class ends, touch Nozomi and you'll get 2 question, choose  the second one and you then just watch.

Storm

No, the notebook isn't in the starting room and the walkthrough doesn't even mention it for her level 1 quest.

darklok

Quote from: Storm on March 31, 2014, 09:53:13 PM
No, the notebook isn't in the starting room and the walkthrough doesn't even mention it for her level 1 quest.
ohhhh man, you're with the wrong girl. You need to see the one with pink hair. Just stop her from going to the bathroom and stay with her in the class, that's all.
PS: if you lack patience, press Ctrl and time will be faster ;)

Storm

I already finished the pink haired girl's one. The blue-haired girl is next. Maybe the walkthrough in the first post is out of date so I should use the one on the 8th page, but I still don't know how to give the notebook to the teacher. I don't even seem to have it.

Edit: Finally got it. You either have to wait until the day finishes or get "full points" by stopping Haruka while she's still in the classroom instead of in the hallway. One of those seemed to work and I got access to the notebook afterwards.

Anime_God

I've made it to level 7 and now I have a bunch of quests. I'm also not sure what these 2 new items are. A little lost.

Edit - Found the use for the key, still not sure what the other thing is.

Storm

Yeah, I don't get what that wooden board thing is supposed to be used for. Are there any "alternate" scenarios? Like getting somebody other than Haruka to use the men's urinal, or someone other than Kaori to use the toilet you can spy on.

Ambrose

The wooden board is supposed to be used on the japanese urinaltype toilets, some girls will refuse to go if its planked up, like the pink gym girl, if im not mistaken both toilets are on the first floor, the gym toilet and the toilet all the way to the right, its not needed for the first 10 main quests though, only for sidequests i think

Anime_God

I guess I beat it? Only 15 levels now plus the bonus stuff. The walkthroughs started opening up pretty easily for me around level 7.

Storm

The first post mentions an ability to lock individual stalls (I assume without having to be in them). Is that ability still in 5.1, and when do I get it if so? And where can I buy stuff, such as the camera or "vision upgrades"? And I can't figure out how to make a diuretic cookie. I add it their water, but I'm not sure how to get the actual cookie. (Sorry for so many questions, but so much information is left out of this topic)

EnragedFilia

That ability refers to locking the stall door while you're inside, which is currently gained at level 4. The robot upgrades were removed (along with the cash used to buy them) in version 4.0 or 5.0 or so. To obtain the cookie, you have to add the chemical from Kaori's classroom to the home ec. class's *left* thermos thingy (both thermoses have tea; they drink from the right thermos and use the left one to make the cookies), then stand around near Kana after class, which causes her to say something to you and then put the cookies on the desk for you to pick up. After that, they spawn in the starting room along with the other items (in previous versions you had to get new cookies from Kana after every day in which you used them, then in later versions you could either do that or buy them from the store menu. The current approach is much more convenient.

Storm

Thanks. Is there still a way to be able to watch the girls use the toilet since the upgrades were taken out? And I don't know where the store menu is, but I'm guessing that was also removed based on what you said.

And now I can't get Level 14 to finish, even though I've interacted with Ayumi near the gate and got different results. The in-game walkthrough isn't helping.

Storm

Figured it out. You have to stop her from using the staff toilet by standing in it rather than a cleaning sign.

At level 15, I'm guessing I have to beat multiple level 15 quests to advance. Although I'm very confused because the online walkthrough shows different quests than what I'm seeing in my game, starting at 14 (for example, I don't see any of the ones that involve Sakaya or Kana using the toilet in my game). Not to mention the translator I'm using while running the game has extremely poor translations and sometimes unintelligible altogether, so it's very hard to figure out what I'm supposed to do now. http://www50.atwiki.jp/sgame/pages/9.html

EnragedFilia

Unfortunately the walkthrough on that atwiki page is based on one of the older versions of the game, which had more levels. The highest level in the current version is 15. While all the same events are still there (as far as I know), there are quite a few things that can be seen which are no longer considered distinct quests. For instance, there used to be multiple different requests that would be satisfied by witnessing a single accident: one when the girl becomes desperate, another when she finds the bathroom door locked, and another when she finally wets. That was sometimes useful for rapidly making money (which as I mentioned the other day was used for things like upgrades and consumable items), but the current system is simpler and faster.

doa

Ahh. Once you get to level 15 you unlock the second set of scenes for the bus journey involving manami, kaori and ayumi.
Quote from: Storm on April 04, 2014, 02:34:43 PM
Figured it out. You have to stop her from using the staff toilet by standing in it rather than a cleaning sign.

At level 15, I'm guessing I have to beat multiple level 15 quests to advance. Although I'm very confused because the online walkthrough shows different quests than what I'm seeing in my game, starting at 14 (for example, I don't see any of the ones that involve Sakaya or Kana using the toilet in my game). Not to mention the translator I'm using while running the game has extremely poor translations and sometimes unintelligible altogether, so it's very hard to figure out what I'm supposed to do now. http://www50.atwiki.jp/sgame/pages/9.html

thanks for that. I was stuck on that for a while.

Storm

Quote from: EnragedFilia on April 05, 2014, 12:52:40 AM
Unfortunately the walkthrough on that atwiki page is based on one of the older versions of the game, which had more levels. The highest level in the current version is 15. While all the same events are still there (as far as I know), there are quite a few things that can be seen which are no longer considered distinct quests. For instance, there used to be multiple different requests that would be satisfied by witnessing a single accident: one when the girl becomes desperate, another when she finds the bathroom door locked, and another when she finally wets. That was sometimes useful for rapidly making money (which as I mentioned the other day was used for things like upgrades and consumable items), but the current system is simpler and faster.

I see, thanks. If we can get somebody to edit the first post I think we should put more up to date information in it. Put in that walkthrough from page 8, how to get the gym and home ec keys, download link to 5.1 etc. I wouldn't mind typing up some stuff. Then I'll post it on Omorashi.org too.