News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenck5k

Quote from: Rainyday on April 06, 2013, 12:56:44 PM
Quote from: Ambrose on April 06, 2013, 10:51:18 AM
Anyone have more details about the lvl 10 quest? who are you supposed to make wet themselves so that the doctor cant leave? Think ive tried em all :S

hah, took me a second. XD

...now I'm sad Q_Q

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

ninjafox28

Has some one got a syntax error and how do o fix it?

Drying

Yup. You can find a detailed way to solve this on multiple topics in this forum, but what it boils down to is setting your system locale to Japanese.

ninjafox28

Yeah i did that but the same thing keeps coming up

Alsz9

Make sure that you also unpack it with the correct locale, if you unpacked before changing the locale the file names might be corrupted

Drying

Quote from: Alsz9 on February 26, 2014, 01:18:28 PM
Make sure that you also unpack it with the correct locale, if you unpacked before changing the locale the file names might be corrupted
That would give a different error.
The syntax error is simply explained by running the wrong locale.

I'm sorry ninjafox, but you must be doing something wrong here.
What steps did you take?

ninjafox91

Got it to work can anyone help me on lvl 6 i got the just don't know what to do next u

Zenix

Quote from: ninjafox91 on March 24, 2014, 10:39:12 PM
Got it to work can anyone help me on lvl 6 i got the just don't know what to do next u
I think you needed to stand next to her, preventing her from leaving the seat. There's another one like that later.

ninjafox91

Thanks for the help but now i am having trouble w/ lvl 8

darklok

Quote from: ninjafox91 on March 27, 2014, 09:30:37 AM
Thanks for the help but now i am having trouble w/ lvl 8
You need to put the notebook in front of the stairs to make Ayaka (i think that's her name) deliver it to Nozomi, then stop her from going to the bathroom in the 3rd floor. After that, put the out of work sing in the bathroom of that floor and wait for her, choice the 2nd one and then enter in the men bathroom and wait for her there and it's done.
There's is anothe similar, just at the end, use the toilet until she can't hold it. That's all :3.

Anime_God

I feel like I'm missing something. Like, I can't go upstairs or seem to interact with anything and don't see anything that looks like a notebook. Am I missing a control or something? Can't even make it past level 1. Anyone got a walkthrough or anything?

EnragedFilia

The walkthrough is in the first post of this thread (which is why it says "partial walkthrough" in the title). Just ignore the part about which guy gives which task, since that part was removed in version 5.0, but most of the important quests are the same.

darklok

I'm not sure about this but, if you get stuck in a mission for too long, the tutorial become avaible, right?

Anime_God

Well, I understand the game a bit more now, but still not entirely. In level 2 I've done things with Ayumi, Nozomi, and Haruka and still have not gotten to level 3. Also, it says 16/21 for level 2, whatever that means.

edit - nevermind, figured it out. Thought I already did that.

Storm

I have no idea how to play this game. I don't know what all the buttons are and what they do (one of them is in Japanese so I can't tell, I know z, x, Tab etc. do something though) and I seem to have done the first two quests, but nothing happens. I don't know what quest turning blue is supposed to mean. And if I'm supposed to save my progress after I beat them, I wouldn't know how to do that either. None of this information seems to be anywhere...

Edit: I seem to have finished Haruka's quest, but I don't know how to finish Nozomi's. I watch as she gets really desperate in class and goes to the toilet when class ends, but nothing happens. And entering the bathroom leads to a game over.