New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Part One Of An Original Fiction By Me [loli, fd, aw]

Started by antifairy, December 16, 2010, 07:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antifairy

This story stars 16 year old Maddy. Since I'm having writer's block with the rest of the story, I've decided to upload this as the first part and hopefully give me the motivation I need to complete it.

A loud clap of thunder awakened me from my slumber and I immediately sat up in my bed as a soft gasp exhaled from my mouth.  A raging storm of thunder and lightning permeated the night sky and my bedroom with its anger along with a heavy shower of rain and hail pouring from the storm clouds at a steady pace, hitting the ground with a sound as loud as a rock slide. Almost instantly, I realized another reason to be awake; I really needed to pee, quite badly and I pulled my bladder muscles together. Why didn't I pee before I went to sleep? I kicked myself for this as I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. The time was 3:52 AM, way too early for me to be awake but I was bursting to pee and since I was frightened by heavy storms, I was reluctant to leave the sanctity of my bed. I clutched my pillow tightly and whimpered as I looked around my bedroom, where shadows of my furnishings flashed on my light colored walls. A strong urge hit my bladder, causing me to grab myself in the crotch of my cream colored pajama pants and squirm in place. I desperately wanted to get up to go to the bathroom but my fear made it hard for me to leave my bed and I could only rock myself to subside the feeling, which was getting stronger by the minute. Come on, Maddy! Just get up and go! But I'm so afraid... I fought with myself. I had no choice, the fury of the storm outside didn't show signs of stopping any time soon and I was about to pee on the bed. 

Both of my hands grabbing my girlhood now, I slowly scooted off of the bed, placed my bare feet onto the cold hardwood floor, and stood up. Okay, I'm just going to go really fast and... Oh my god! I gasped loudly when a loud crack of thunder almost made me fall back onto the bed and I accidentally let a spurt of pee escape into my panties. No! I'm going to make it, just a little ways further. I quickly but barely gained back control and started hobbling towards my bedroom door, trying to walk as fast as I could while holding myself as tightly I could. I was hunched over and could barely even lift my feet off of the ground to move at a decent pace and every step I took I felt like I was going to lose control of my bladder. My heart raced and my body shock from the uneasy feeling I've always gotten during a heavy storm such as this one. I've always felt like the house would be struck by lightning and catch fire, or the wind would blow the house away, or worse. I made it to my bedroom door and pulled a hand out from my legs to turn the knob quickly so I could jam it back between them. I fumbled with the knob, trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge an inch no matter which way I turned the knob. Ooh, why won't it open, I have to pee so badly! I bit my bottom lip and wedged my hand back into my crotch as another spasm hit my bladder and another burst of pee jetted out into my clutched hands, dampening the fabric of my pajamas. Noo! I can't wet myself! I have to keep trying... I crossed my leg over the other and pulled my hand out that was damp with urine and shaking with fear.

I again tried opening the door and pulling as hard as my weak, shaking body would allow with one hand only to be denied from exiting once again. Another spurt leaked out and formed with the wet spot already on my pajamas. Noooo! Don't pee! I shoved my hand back into my crotch and bounced in place, wondering why the door wouldn't open and desperately trying to not have an accident. I scanned over the wall where the door should have been as the lightening lit up the area; it appeared that the door was gone, but the knob was still there. What... where's the door...? My confusion was soon interrupted when I felt an incredibly stronger-than-before twinge in my abdomen and I dropped to my knees to try and suppress the flood which was seemingly unavoidable now. I sat on my legs and firmly grasped my crotch, pressing my fingers inside of my girlhood to bear down on my pee-hole. I shut my eyes tightly as the pressure from my pee forcefully pushing its way out became too much and started coming out in long gushing blasts, soaking my pants. I... can't... hold it...! Tears welled in my eyes as I had no choice but to wait for the inevitable caused by my silly fear of storms. Then it happened. Warm urine gushed out like an erupting geyser and poured over my hands, completely drenching my clothes and pooling under me. I could almost hear the hissing sound from the saturation of the fabric over the storm. Desperately, I tried to pull back on my bladder, but the force of the stream was too much and there was nothing I could do to keep from fully wetting myself right there, just right around the corner from my bathroom. I... can't believe that I'm peeing myself... I cried as I sat there completely mortified and frozen in place for what seemed like hours wishing I could wake up from this nightmare.

To be continued...
[/color]