New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Am I the only...

Started by FallenStar, July 20, 2010, 10:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Am I the only person here (except for perhaps Serika), who enjoys characters that actually appear to have different sets of genitals than you might expect?

For example, I have separated several pics into five "main" genders (with one other that I barely acknowledge as it's not in my interest.

1. Female - this is a type of pic wherein the body is curvy, has breasts and a vagina, and a feminine face.

2. Male - this is a type of pic wherein the body is straighter, more muscular, and has a penis and testicles, and a masculine face.

3. Futa - this is a type of pic wherein the body is curvy, has breasts and a vagina, AND a penis and a feminine face.  (this body type can also have testicles).

4. Newhalf (I prefer this term over dickgirl) - this is a type of pic wherein the body is curvy, has breasts, has a penis AND testicles, and a feminine face.

5. Penis-girl (this one doesn't technically exist but I do use a lot of futa pics for this type) - this would be a type of pic wherein the body is curvy, has breasts, has a penis and a feminine face.

6. Cunt-boy (male newhalf????) - this is a type of pic wherein the body is straight, muscular, has a vagina/labia and a masculine face.

For me, personally, I enjoy numbers 1, 3, 4, and 5... but I find myself ever more enjoying types 4 and 5 - the newhalf and the penis girl - along with special additives that make their penises incapable of erection (not just merely Erectile Dysfunction but where their bodies are not meant to get erect), or where they have secondary bladders that fill with cum (analogous to whatever stores female ejaculate prior to ejaculation), so that they cum about as much as they would pee.

Is there anyone else who has the same or similar interests as me? (I just wanna know if I'm alone in doing this...  @.@  )

Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Every now and then, I could enjoy a bit of 3, 4, or 5 as a break from 1.

Also, I think the reason that you barely acknowledge the sixth gender is partly due to the fact that the term "Cunt-boy" sounds so strange, in any context.

But yeah, not really a main fetish of mine, but it can be combined with others.

PeeVixen30

I know, this post is old... and I'm sorry if I'm not suppose to reply to old post (the pop-up message suggesting that maybe I should not post on old posts and make my own one... it gets to me and makes me a bit nervous :S)

Anyhoo, I just really wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I enjoy the same... though... in all fairness, I enjoy ALL on your list. Maybe 2 (male) just so-so and sometimes, with me. And I love 2 (Futa) the most! Best of both worlds! Whoo!  :drool:
Let me calm down...  :lol:

Also, 4 and 5 seem nice too.  :icon_wink: