New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Two new stories

Started by Serika, September 12, 2010, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Yuki contains loli and Yuri. Misaki contains futanari (she has a dick). More tags are inside the rtf files.

I think Star is going to be the only one that reads Misaki. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Auuu... you didn't describe the actual accident.   :lol:

If it were me, though, I would have drawn out Misaki's desperation a little. Made the little girl pinch herself for longer... watched her squirm and whine and tremble until it finally leaked out.

But that's just me and I do so love tormenting cute little Misaki.  :3

That said, good story, though I had to change the tiny font to read it. Damn my old eyes.  =_=

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I wanted the final scene to be Misaki watching herself pee, that way the image of her wetting will linger on as how it ends. Maybe i should have described her desperation as being a little stronger though, i meant for her to be bursting during the entire second half so that she was just barely holding on when Sara talked to her.

But now you know what her full duties as a maid include. :drool:

FallenStar

Indeed. 

Of course you know, Nanyo's going to "enjoy" her little maid all the more now that she's read that.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I just added a story to the first post. Just in time for Halloween this one has demons and stuff. :lol:

Summary: A peasant girl has been taken by the Demon Queen and granted eternal life as her servant. After angering her mistress, Caitlyn is punished by having to hold it in as many days as she can.

Contents: Extreme desperation and wetting, fantasy, wetting, cruelty, violence, and the undead

This has fantasy elements, so the girl can hold it for an impossibly long time. Also, this is kind of violent compared to what i usually write. By that i mean the queen treats the girl cruelly.

And Star, their pics are here. :)