News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Mello-Chan and Faust's day out (original fic)

Started by newwave88, October 10, 2010, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newwave88

It's just another day out for Mello-Chan and Faust, but per usual Mello-Chan doesn't pay attention to how much soda she is taking in, and what seems like a normal day out shopping is gonna turn into something more exciting!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Mello-Chan:

Hair color: red and black. Short messy hair with longer bangs.
Eye color: Deep brown
Height: 5'4
Bladder strength: Normal, but can get weak quickly when stressed or under pressure.

Faust (we all know him ♥♥♥)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first written fic, so please tell me what you guys think about it! ^_^

Mello-Chan stands in front of a large shoe rack, looking  over heels, sometimes picking up a pair to examine only put them right back.
''Faust! I have no idea what I want...I want something sexy, yet cute.''
Mello smiles to Faust happily, looking to get his thought on a pair she is holding up. Crimson red heels with a black bow on each heel.
''I like those Mello, the color is alluring, and the bows are actually pretty cute!''
''Really!? Oh thank god..I did NOT want to be here all day.''
Mello looks over, frowning seeing the very large line to check out. Lightly taps her foot, wincing a little.
"You ok Mello? You look...like somethings wrong?''
Mello quickly turned to him, blushing deep red.
"Huh? Oh...oh no I'm fine. You ready to go?''
Faust nods and helps Mello carry her things and walks with her only to come to a hault in the what looks like mile long line.
"I'm sorry Faust, if you don't want to wait...I can come back later.''
"No..no no...this is fine, I am sure the line will pick up soon, we cant wait here forever!''
Faust laughing at the idea of them two finally reaching the counter as skeletons from waiting forever.
Unknowing to Faust that the idea of really waiting too much longer was driving Mello insane. The four cans of soda she had before they left and the bottle of water she finished while shopping had finally hit her bladder. The stress of the line and the fact that she was secretly begging not to pee right where she was, in fact  was making her urge to pee so much worse.
Mello stood there squirming a bit, and when she thought that Faust was not looking, she jammed her hand up her pink skirt and into her white panties. The extra pressure helping hold it on for a bit longer. The relief did not last long as she seen Faust turn back to her.
''Damnit!'' Mello thought. She just had to go...and soon. Her heel tapping louder now, thighs pressed together. The line only have moved by one person, and there were at least six more ahead.
Faust standing there, finally seeing Mello begin to nearly dance in place spoke up.
''Mello..." He whispered as secretly as possible, leaning into her. ''Whats wrong? You can tell me..."
Mello looked at him with a pleading look now, sweat beading around her forehead a bit now from trying with all her might to hold back the flood that was screaming to pour out from her.
''Faust...I.." Eye's dart around, seeing if anyone can hear her. "I..I need to pee so bad...I dont know how long I can hold it though! I..think its starting to come out.''
Mello really wasn't sure if it was or not, but she knew her panties were damp. Either from sweat...or some drops of pee that have managed to escape.
Faust gives Mello a caring look and reaches for her hand.
"Lets just leave than ok? Can you at least hold it until you get to the car?''
Mello thought for a moment then looked around, the idea of an accident in front of all the shoppers made her shudder.
"Yea...I...I think I can.''
Faust sets the items down on a shelf and leads Mello out by her hand. Mello squirming and whimpering with each step. The closer they got to the car, the harder it was for Mello to hold back her flood. People in fact where looking at the way Mello was walking, her free hand jammed between her thighs, her back side sticking out a bit. It was obvious to on lookers that Mello needed pee and soon.
As Mello took baby steps forward, her heel on the right foot snapped, sending her to wobble and fall to her knees on the pavement. This was far too much for Mello's bladder to stand and after so long of holding her water in, she could not any longer.
Mello looked up at Faust, tears running down her cheeks and her warm pent up pee nearly shot from her panties with a loud audible hiss. It hitting the ground and splashing a bit onto Faust's shoes. People who were walking by, just kept walking, while some stopped to watch the poor crying girl wet herself.
Mello went on to pee for nearly four minuets before finally coming to a slow trickle , then nothing. A glittering pool of her own pee surrounded her, some rolling down the pavement a bit and down into a drain.
Mello covered her face, and began sobbing loudly.
"F..Faust..I'm so sorry! I couldn't hold it anymore I swear! Please forgive me!!"
Faust reached his hand down to help her stand, took off his jacket and wrapped it around her waist.
"Please don't cry Mello, you couldn't help it..things like this happen.''
Leads her by a hand back to the car and opens the door, Mello taking a seat and wiping the tears off her face.
''Thank you Faust...''
Smiles to him as he shuts the door.
"No thank you Mello-Chan!'' He thought showing a sly grin.
Faust X newwave88= mad love bitches X3

packrat

Like: Story, setting, characters, descriptions.
Dislike: format.

Seriously dude, You need to write it in paragraphs.  I will, however, admit that I deeply enjoyed the story.  I'm a bit surprised that you would use someone from the forums as a character in your story though.  What brought up that idea?

newwave88

First I am not a dude ^_^

And yeah...sorry about the format... -__-''
Faust X newwave88= mad love bitches X3

Mizukine

Verrry interesting. Good read, but the lines killed me. A great start, though.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.