New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Holding it on the Toilet

Started by animewetting, May 25, 2010, 06:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

I personally have become a fan of seiing girls bursting to pee while sitting on the toilet, but not allowed to release their achingly full bladders. its just arousing.

Ranpalan

I'd have to agree, if the girl is still fully clothed. Being so close to relief, but not being able to get it... Consciously, I'm not much of a fan of the control aspect, but it's what actually makes desperation so arousing, and this has plenty of it.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Qasim

Actually, this is an incredibly hot idea.. Maybe, apart from what Seriy wrote, this might also be a way to get my girlfriend into wetting herself.. Nothing can go wrong when you're already sitting on the toilet, right?

Dynamic

Hmm, random indeed.

I agree it's a pretty interesting concept, but only if she is still clothed.  Otherwise, there's not much incentive to keep holding, and no consequences for letting go.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Mizukine

Been there, done that. XD
For me, my bladder contracts and I lose control quickly. Not so much fun.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Dynamic

Okay, but clothed or unclothed?

Unclothed would be pretty boring I think, but like I said before...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

oramisho

For some, especially girls,  sitting on the toilet is a subconscious trigger that says "ok you can stop holding and pee now" and the muscles relax to let you go easily.   Not only that, once you get that close,the mind will start coming up with reasons like "im in the bathroom so i can clean up easily  and it wont be as embarrresting"to justify an accident, and let themselves "lose control". Plus, I'm sure a few people here might just do it just because they love the fantasy of being able to hold it all the way to the bathroom, only to lose control at the last possible moment.

for me, the thought of setting a girl on a toilet  in panties, force her to keep her panties on, and watch her fidgit and squirm, and just tempt her into wetting her panties instead of holding it sounds fun.

sarafayer

I would love to see a girl sitting on the top of the toilet seat (with the lid CLOSED <3) and desperate, either in her panties or fully clothed. Maybe she'd be tied up. =]

Magic Kitty

Quote from: Mizukine on September 13, 2010, 11:47:33 PM
Been there, done that. XD
For me, my bladder contracts and I lose control quickly. Not so much fun.

This. It's just too hard to be any fun.

Off-topic, yay another female! Nice to meet you other girl!
Tra-la-la~

Archane Variant

I tried this once (holding it on the toilet), but it was the last time I got any gratification out of holding. I was about 15 and I had been into omorashi for some time, I wanted to see how long I could hold before actually having an accident.

I held it all day at school and (I thought) I was really desperate then walked home from school without using the bathroom, then I got home and sat on the toilet with a bottle of water and read a book. I finished the water bottle after 10 mins, and the book after an hour and a half, but I still hadn't peed. I got bored and left the bathroom without peeing. I played computer for another hour or so before my kidneys started hurting a bit, then I went and sat on the toilet again, but I was still no closer to having an accident, Then my mum got home, so I stayed in the bathroom for another half hour or so before giving up on having an accident and peeing deliberately.

Up till then I had really enjoyed the sensation of peeing, the relief, but that time, it just felt like nothing, a mechanical process. From then on I became very mechanical with my own holding, I realized that squirming around really had nothing to do with holding it, I even stopped crossing my legs - it didn't make it any easier to hold. Either my bladder was full, or it wasn't, either I was peeing or I wasn't. Boring. Now I only get off on fantasizing about being desperate. Because I never feel that way myself.