New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Self Desperation/wetting

Started by oramisho, August 29, 2010, 01:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenck5k

To those mentioning pain during desperation: what often causes it to hurt like hell is drinking large amounts of liquids in a short time span. Your muscles are still strong, so they hold out and it hurts.

If you drink the same amount over an extended amount of time, however, your muscles slowly get tired from constantly lightly holding, instead of a sudden all-out hold, leading to a loss of control feeling instead as your muscles get tired as you hit your limit.

I have confirmed the above to be true, at least for me. I have a very large capacity, so this takes awhile though...perhaps I'll try this tea thing next!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Dynamic

I have been hearing this lately, and I have to say there is truth to it.  I suppose the problem is that many of us aren't so patient.  Personally, I don't have many opportunities to do a real hold, but the ones that I do are usually pretty rewarding.  The last real hold I did lasted well over 8 hours, but it was worth it to say the least.  Now, if only I could get that down to around 2 hours...

And yeah, that was with every asset I have.  About the only option left is detraining...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."