New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Self Desperation/wetting

Started by oramisho, August 29, 2010, 01:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animepee

I don't "hate" being desperate, but I'm not all that fond of it. I do definitely enjoy wetting however.

I only do it occasionally.. it's probably been almost a month since I last purposely wet myself.

oramisho

I normally do it myself only one every month or so, i  tend to avoid doing it too much (wouldn't want to get caught)

Magic Kitty

Do I? Yesss. Being a girl, that's why I'm here!

I love the feeling of being full. It's such a great feeling  :lol:
Sometimes I'll down a lot of water, then lay on my bed looking at my laptop (anime pee pics~) until I start to squirm. Because when you're laying down, you get fuller without realizing it, as opposed to sitting up or something. And you can usually control it more easily. Then I enjoy the feeling and the waves of pressure till it's just too much for me, and I figure out what to do with it.

Though I don't really wet my clothes, cuz it's too big a hassle to clean and it's not much fun for me. Sometimes I'll sit on a towel and let a little out at a time. That's the best :D. I also like to get in the shower and hold for as long as possible, or let a little out at a time in there (now that's hard depending on how full I am!). Or I'll flood my legs in the shower or something. That's about all I can do at college though.
Tra-la-la~

Zenix

Oh wow, so I was just checking my email, and I have one from Amazon telling me about their Tea selection, and what is the first one on the list? Tension Tamer. I don't recall every looking on Amazon for it, I understand emailing me about stuff I bought, but stuff I simply googled? That's pretty creepy Amazon.

akemi

of course I'm into self desperation, but I don't enjoy wetting myself, I prefer to releif myself with no clothe restrintions ^^. But i can't do ir very often, sigh

Dynamic

Quote from: Magic Kitty on September 23, 2010, 06:19:04 PMThough I don't really wet my clothes, cuz it's too big a hassle to clean

I feel ya, but I'm also into diapers so it's a non-issue  ;D
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Falcio

I enjoy both desperation and wetting, although I'm pretty used to hold for very long periods, enough to need to pee even just three times a day without getting desperate. That makes it hard for me to actually feel desperate and I never had a real accident, aside from intentional wetting.
I would try not peing before sleeping, but then I'd hate to wake up in the night and disturb my sleep...can be troublesome not to feel nice and rested in the morning.  :S
Actually I don't quite feel  pleasure from having a full bladder, but the thought (and it's cuteness :3 ) is quite amusing to me, even because I would then tell about it to a friend of mine who'd feel aroused and get playful. However, for how much I enjoy it, I rarely wet since I have people at home.
I usually do it only before showering and like trying it with different clothes.
My favourite combination is perhaps cotton briefs and shorts, since it's easier to clean up and lets me see all of it unlike long pants. :3

Archane Variant

I used to enjoy holding it (that's how I got into omorahi), but when I was around 15 something clicked and I became physically incapable of feeling desperation. When I hold it goes something like this:

1. My bladder tells me that it is full enough to pee
2. Three hours later - my bladder tells me it is full, no desperation though - feel strangely thirsty, drink a bottle of water
3. 45 mins later it starts to hurt for about 5 mins, then it goes away
4. 30 mins later, it start hurting again, this time a continuous ache - sipping water seems to ease the pain
5. 15 mins later, there is intense pain, in my kidneys - I could ignore it easily, but I worry about damaging myself, still no desperation or feeling of 'not being able to hold it' In fact 'holding it' is never really an issue - I loosen my belt (if I am wearing one)
6. 10 mins later - I finally use a bathroom, it's difficult to let it out, I have to force out about 200mL before I can pee normally - total capacity around 700mL (measured in 750mL bottle)

Throughout the whole experience I never felt the slightest bit that anything was going to leak, I don't even cross my legs, on the contrary, I find it's better to spread them and arch my back slightly to give more space to my bladder.

The one time (since I turned 15) that I honestly felt like I was wetting myself was when I had some wisdom teeth removed at the dentist. They gave me nitros but they turned it up too high and I nearly passed out from hypoxia, I felt all tingly and I couldn't feel my legs I literally had almost no control over my muscle functions - I didn't wet though. It was just that I didn't have any control and I thought I might have wet but I reached down and felt my pants but they were dry (or as near as I could tell with my numb fingers. After they revived me they did the operation and it was all fine.

I told the dentist that I really enjoyed the procedure, he laughed and said that I was the first.

PeeVixen30

I like wetting, but not the desperation part. It hurts too bad and I'm a wuss.  :sweatdrop:
So, what I use to do is just fill my badder up with lots of liquid and as soon as I needed to go, I'd let it go. No waiting for accidents, just deliberate wetting. And I would keep filling up my bladder, if I began to run out, having fun that way. But, now that I'm older (and lazier) I don't do wetting much anymore, because it's a pain to clean up!!!
But I still enjoy reading stories of others, watching videos, and viewing anime about it.
Nowadays, I just tease myself, with holding it and using a vibe. Then afterward, I safely empty on the toilet. =p

Clem Trilling

Any subjective desperation aficianodos would probably enjoy sharing experiences at Water Holding Desperation. Those are the folks who got me experimenting again recently, after some 20 years of relating to desperation strictly as the horndog. As a teenager before internet there was simply no apt sex object available, so originally I had to act out my own fantasies, just to know what to imagine! (Dark times, indeed.) I've found it is still useful, to understand what I'm seeing in videos and hearing from my wife. Holding is incompatible with my sexual response—definitely something to do when the lady is away, ragging it, or denying me sex for whatever reason—but it's an excellent alternative!

I think Dynamic is onto something with the sodium hypothesis. I tend to avoid salt, and my experience with regular tea is like his with the catnip. In order to stretch my bladder and experience some of the more visceral sensations of desperation, I have to sit on an incontinence pad (Invacare ISG-13452, good for so many things!) and continue holding after I have already leaked significantly.  Otherwise, I would only experience an overwhelming urethral strain localized in the genitalia. Green tea is especially irritating to the bladder, I find, but tea is definitely the way to go generally.

Millan

I like both desperation/wetting but I prefer it if it's accidental...Which is of course incredibly hard to pull off =P

I have a huge bladder myself, at least for "girl standards" and thus I don't really get desperate unless I'm out for ages and/or drink A LOT but that's not usually the case, and even if I do it would feel sort of like I planned it anyway! So what i do for fun is roleplay with other girls on messenegr or similar while we hold it in reality too...Both of us have to be alone for this to work of course since it would be incredibly weird if I wet myself in my room with people in the house :) (Yes I still live at home :()

The roleplay is a tool to make it real sort of. Another thing is challenges, basically works like I come up with something another girl has to do, or she comes up with something for me or something that we both do. Few examples I can remember would be holding it in town for a set amount of time, drinking a set amount of liquid and then going home on the bus (40 minute ride for me). We usually set it up in percentage of bladder capacity so instead od just saying "Drink one litre" it would be like "Drink until you are 80 % full". Then maybe I will have to down another glass or two before getting on the bus so that I will fill up some more during the trip :)

While I do like watching public desperation and/or wetting I could never wet myself in public, it would be way too embarassing. Public desperation is fine though, it's scary but fun/sexy at the same time and the fact that it's scary and makes me nervous somehow adds to the whole experience, amking it even better. I/we try to set up these things with sort of an escape plan to avoid public wettings and avoid being seen wet at all. Either I can do it really late when no one would see me anyway or it's easy to sneak away, I could wear a skirt so that it won't show, stuff like that!

The third thing I do is try to "plan" my own accidents. Now obviously an accident can't be planned because then it won't be an accident, duh! But how else am I supposed to do it? =P This will be better explained in my other stories when I get around to posting them but to me it's more of a mind game. I pick a place to go and an amount to drink, and try to come up with reasons why I can't use the toilet/squat somewhere, and I plant those ideas in my head, sort of making me dumber than I really am =P I force myself to think that if I go squat in the woods someone will see me, the public restrooms are too dirty to use or the classic "I can make it home!" even when I'm miles off with a full bladder :) In reality I can pretty much always find somewhere to go or I can hold it if it's really needed but that's not the point with these planned accidents!

All of the above is a huge turn on for me just as desperation is in general. I like the feeling of the desperation growing, I like the sexy hold it moves girls do when they're full, I get sort of a warm feeling in my tummy sometimes when I'm bursting, it feels kind of naughty to do it just to name a few reasons. Could probably think of more but it's morning over here and I'm tired so I will leave it for now :)

Anyway I'm open for suggestions regarding roleplays/challenges/planned accidents and would love to get new ideas in all those areas. Personally I think this whole thing is a lot more fun if you get some variation instead of just the same desperation/wetting scenario over and over!

Dynamic

Quote from: Millan on April 19, 2011, 02:15:34 AM
I like both desperation/wetting but I prefer it if it's accidental...Which is of course incredibly hard to pull off =P

You should try the catnip.  Seems to work incredibly well for some (myself included).

I'm glad to see this thread still goin'.  When I first came across it I didn't think it would become this popular, but now that I think about it, it's not that surprising.  I'm sure many of us prefer seeing others in desperate situations, but will settle for ourselves in a pinch :P

Dynamic

I guess this thread can do with an update.

Like others have said, sometimes trying to hold it until the point of having a 'genuine' accident is uncomfortable or even downright painful.  That can ruin the fun pretty fast for many of us.

I have mixed experiences, and sometimes I can hold on until I literally start to leak, whereas other times I can't stand the discomfort and just end up letting it go... so, I got a bright idea and took some ibuprofen to help ease the discomfort a little.  I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before, but so far, so good.

I wanna see some new life in this thread, so hit me back with your recent findings/experiences.

Kupcake

I love self wetting.

I always experiment with different ways to do it. To either do it on purpose or stage an accident by holding for longer, and I also try different clothes and positions to wet in. I like the feeling of having a full bladder, it's one thing that can turn me on if I focus on it long enough. And when I let go, it feels so good and it makes me feel naughty and aroused. It's something I've enjoyed since my pre teens, and I also have a history of doing it when I was around 5 years old on purpose. I guess it's something that's been there in a big chunk of my life.

Clem Trilling

For pelvic floor support while seated, I've been using a narrow towel roll between the buttocks; keeping my ass shut, pressing on the perineum, and extending under the crotch to catch my pee (that, and a plastic garbage bag). The most advanced version is five microfiber auto detailing cloths rolled together, then wrapped like a burrito with a cotton bandana (because microfiber isn't absorbent when dry). This complements my "frightened terrapin" technique:  sitting very upright, I can completely relax the urethral sphincters,  and yet my urine is still impeded by by the compressed prostate gland, prolonging my ecstasy with small leaks over several hours. (I prefer overwhelmed urethral sensations to bladder stretch.)  I plan to elaborate on this just a bit with one of those plastic prostate stimulators, which I hope will feel less *anal* than a traditional butt-plug.

Lying on a bed, the toy can compress the shaft of the penis against the distended pelvis, again impeding the pee and resulting in a similar sensation, maybe even more intense, at even lower bladder volumes.

Girls can use vaginal insertion toys in conjunction with holding for similar sensations, which made me jealous.