New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Glasses: Do you like?

Started by Taiki, August 27, 2007, 06:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basil1

Yes i likes desperat girls with glasses.

anastyanax

Glasses are good. They seem to carry a connotation of intelligence with them, (i.e the whole "College student/scientist/librarian" thing), which I can dig. The thing is, I rarely come across pics of girls wearing glasses.

Flyper

Quote from: Tru on February 02, 2009, 07:52:52 PM
Also, I like girls to not take them off when we have sex, is that weird?
It might be weird, but it's definitely hot! I can't explain it, but there's something about having an orgasm while wearing glasses that is really pleasing to me.

weird-h

Well...

Agree!!!!  :clap:

Glasses can give extra coolness or cuteness, depends on what kind of girl wearing it...

DubiousCharms

I actually love guys with glasses - it speaks to my love of nerds. My new boy-toy is a glasses-wearer!  :drool:

My favorite part about glasses is taking them off the other person and trying them on! And then I get dizzy. I heard I look pretty good in glasses; too bad my vision is perfect.  :lol:

Quagmire

Quote from: DubiousCharms on March 11, 2010, 10:43:27 AM
My favorite part about glasses is taking them off the other person and trying them on! And then I get dizzy. I heard I look pretty good in glasses; too bad my vision is perfect.  :lol:

Well, you can always "Clark Kent" it...or be like the Fifth or Tenth Doctors and whip out the "brainy specs" as needed! :D